Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
treejewel19

Studio Fix Fluid= Acne???

Just try the Fix+ for a few days, and if you don't like it, return it. Some people can't live without it (like myself), and some people could take it or leave it.

So I tried the strobe cream and although I think it did make the Studio Fix look a bit more natural...I absolutely hate the smell! I could smell it on my skin for hours afterwards and I really don't think I used too much. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow using less...

So I have been using Clinique for about a week now (instead of MAC SFF) and so far my skin is looking a lot better....which is good but sad for my relationship with MAC SFF. OH well!

I am still using the MAC Powder foundation on top at various times during the day to keep my coverage looking fresh.

I am really interested in these mineral foundations/products that everyone recommends since they are supposed to be so great for your skin. I still want good coverage though and even in the threads it so confusing which ones are good and which ones aren't. Plus I hate hate hate!!! having to buy make up online without seeing the actual products/colors. I think sometimes I figure its more trouble than its worth?