Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jvu

JVU's Accutane Log! now with pic!

Hey guys, just registered on his forum to put down my log.

I have mild acne with tons of red blots/spots underneath my skin.. lots of red scarring..

Dermy gave me 40mg/day of accutane..

hope these redstuff goes away!

its 11:50PM should there be a certain time of me drinking it? im planning on drinking it everynight around this time before i go to sleep.

so this is pre day 1, bottoms up!

questions:

when is an appropriate time to drink it? morning or night?

is drinking it with milk okay?

does it get rid of the blackheads on my nose?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/p1cKy/DSC00039.jpg

as you can see its full of open pores + redness under my skin.. am i going to break out using accutane?

Day 1: i think i see minor redspots disappearing (probably just my mind telling me that)

woke up with a white head on my forehead in the morning.. i realized i have such a big open pore on my nose (blackhead)

Side Effects: none so far, as i drank it last night after a meal, i heard things going in my stomach, lotsa bubbling etc.

does accutane get rid of the blackheads on my nose or not.

round 2 in an hour!

Day 2: grew another small pimple on my upper lip, pimple on my left cheek never left yet..

Side Effects: lips are a tad dry, nothing major.. even licking lips would be fine..

3rd pill in an hour!

Day 3: no change

Side Effects: feel the peeling feeling on my lips even though theyre fine, its gonna be dry soon.

when is an appropriate time to drink it? morning or night?

is drinking it with milk okay?

does it get rid of the blackheads on my nose?

Day 5: woke up with 6 pimples!!! all around chin area WTF!!!

Side Effects: dry lips

ouch :wall: don't get discouraged. are you using anything for your dry lips?

Day 6: pimples around chin area went down quite quick.. could be signs of only sleeping a few hours that night maybe?

Side Effects: dry lips! very uncomfortable!!

downing my 7th pill in an hour =D

one week down!

Day 7: everything seems like back to day 4 (better than the last 2 days)

Side Effects: very dry lips! i put on blistex like 12 times today. also have been getting minor headaches

Day 8: grew 2 big zits on my left cheek, one of them looks like a blood clot..

my chin area is starting to grow again after it went down.. =(

Side Effects: still very dry lips.. and dehydration??

Day 9: see my pores on my nose getting smaller.. chin stopped growing but is still big.. 3 big pimples total on left cheek none elsewhere.. no change really.. just the aftermath of yesterday after popping them (i cannot NOT pop them simply because i work in a retail clothing store in a high generated mall) cannot walk around with whiteheads.

Side Effects: still dry lips.. dehydration.. getting sore throat, doubt thats the case of accutane though.. and fatique.. upper back aches..

Hmm I havent had any time for this site so here goes with the updates

Day ? (just count the days of my last post): seems like my cheek freckles are getting lighter.. My chin is back to being big, its like a rollercoaster.. just a pimple on each cheek and thats all for me

Side Effects: very dry skin, i would wash my face and 2 mins later as everything dries, my face becomes like winter wonderland. i would have to wash my face again with water + scrub with towel and moisturize like crazy with my neutrogena sun lotion. other than that i have very few light headaches + very dry lips, i use my blistex about 20 times a day no exaggeration. my throats been hurting, i dont know if thats a sign of accutane. sun seems a bit hotter than usual..

Day 35: took about a 5 day break after the 30th day to the 31st day cause i was late on blood test.. i seem to be the same (i guess i dont really pay much attention anymore)

i practically just know accutane is gonna work so i just let it take its course now

Side effects: dont really get dry skin anymore, i still moisturize sometimes though.

i tan like crazy.. lips are still getting dry (even during 5 day break)

i feel weaker; less energy, weaker bones/joints