Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brown Complexion guy needs help with Covering up spots

ive come to the realization that my dark spots arent going to fade anytime soon..so i might as well do the next best thing and try to use something to cover them up

i guess you can say i have a Will smith skin tone, and i was wondering what products i can use to cover it up..i guess it would have to be some foundation huh? (i know nothing about make up)

i was looking for something that isnt to obvious, but effective

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You may try dermablend. It's waterproof - so you can sweat and not have it running down your face or getting shiny on you. It's kinda expensive, but will last you forever.

I know you can get it on the internet...but a color match might be hard to find unless you go to a store and experiment. If you'd rather not do that, see if you can order samples so you can find your shade before for buya full size jar.

Also, being a man, you want an exact match...not a shade lighter than your skin as that will make it (the make up) show up more.

Good luck!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes