Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
june bug

Gross video of clogged pore being dislodged

This is a very disgusting video, it shows how the Aesthera Photoneumatic acne clearing system works (also known as PPx). I have given a fair warning, the video is really gross because the skin is magnified. This treatment is said to be really effective.... but has anyone actually had this treatment? It basically vacuums the pores and treats them with IPL therapy.

http://www.aesthera.com/go/aestheraUS/pore...video/index.cfm

I've been interested in having this done for agessssss. But i need to know if its affective on red marks? anybody able to answer that for me?

May be more effective than regular IPL but IPL by itself isnt that great (for me anyhow). I hope your usual lasers are better (fraxel/vbeam/smoothbeam), but who knows.

I've been interested in having this done for agessssss. But i need to know if its affective on red marks? anybody able to answer that for me?

Red marks are hyperpigmentation which is left after acne is gone. takes 3-4 months, just like when a cut is healing for the redness to go away. I am working with this laser and it does the job not just hype like other IPL or painful devices. It is PAINLESS also.