Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know why sometimes I feel ok and not very moody and hopeless...but right now I just want to hide from the world and not go out at all! I just want to lock myself in my room all day! It's not even just about my acne...i just feel so blah!

xxx

Yup, you're not alone in feeling that way. Sometimes I want nothing more than to hang out at home all day.

my problem is that i want to go out and do stuff all the time but since I never went out much in high school (for a couple reasons), now when I'm home from college I don't have any good friends that will call me up to go out. I'm pretty much clear for the first time since 8th grade and I want to go show myself off damnit! :snooty:

I can be very anti social at times... Most days I lose all interest in life and just do stupid things like die slowly while listening to "We Want happyflowers" over and over.

Life = Gayness.

i had one of those today, i had to work, thank god i was by myself. sometimes i just dont like anyone around me.

I don't know why sometimes I feel ok and not very moody and hopeless...but right now I just want to hide from the world and not go out at all! I just want to lock myself in my room all day! It's not even just about my acne...i just feel so blah!

xxx

Those types of days are a bummer. And for me it is most of the time. Which is really bad as I live in a residential college =S And I dont think it really has anything to do with my acne, its just I am sick of people.

Loud music + avoiding idiots = semi-decent day

My computer is my only friend and since it is my friend does that mean im anti social? I dont think so. Lucy is all i need for now until my acne clears up.

lol @ lucy. thats cute

yeah everyone feels like that from time to time. i've felt like that a lot lately. and yeah i dont have anything encouraging to say so...