Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kiwi006

Kiwi006's Accutane Account

Day 67..

daroy99-Hey bud, thanks for stopping by =) Ugh, breakups suck! Im sorry youre not over her yet, Im sure its gonna take me a long time too..I dont understand how people can change so quickly? Hmph..Good luck with your course though! At least theres something to look forward to huh?

r0ck_staar-I know, I keep telling myself too its for the best, but its sooo hard! Yeah, I thought too getting back together was kind of in the works, otherwise why would he be texting me that he missed me and stuff? Well the other night we were talking on the phone and I said "Are you sure this is what you want cause Im miserable" and there was a long pause, and he was like "I know its really hard for both of us, but this is what Ive wanted for awhile now.." Soooo yeah way to get shot down =( What can ya do..

Anyways, day 67..Woo almost at 10 weeks! My face has been doing really good, not a whole lot to complain about..I still have like 3 really noticeable clogged pores on my chin..Ive had a mini breakout on my forehead that doesnt seem to be going anywhere fast, but other than that..Im pretty damn clear =) Which is AMAZING! I finally started taking 60mg yesterday, so well see how things go..Im kinda nervous but oh well, I figure I should be taking as much as Im prescribed haha..Uhh, Im mad though, I use Physicians Formula powder for makeup..Well its like a compact that has a lot of different colors that blend together..Ok mine ran out so I bought a new one, the same color..Well, it has waaaay more dark areas of powder than light, so now my makeup is like 10 shades too dark!! ANNOYING! And its not like its cheap, I dont wanna go out and buy another one =( Well, I guess 15 bucks isnt so bad, but still Im a poor college kid =( But seriously, Im just sitting here crying =( I cant take this breakup business..I dont know if it has anything to do with Accutane or not, but Im just the biggest mess right now..I knew I wouldnt be over the guy in a week, but God..I feel like Im NEVER gonna be over it..And I know someday hes gonna realize what he lost, but then hell just find it in someone else =( Life sucks lately, its getting to be a lot for me

Day 71..

Well, onto week 10! Yay! My face, hmm, its been better..My forehead is still breaking out, not really badly, but enough to be annoying..I probably have like 4-5 small spots on it still..The rest of my face is pretty clear except the clogged pores that are STILL on my chin..I wonder if those thingers will ever go away! Then last night I noticed my jaw line to the middle of my cheek felt kinda bumpy..Well this morning there were tons of tiny red bumps all over it, like a rash kind of..Is that was excema or whatever is?! I dont know because Ive never had it before, but ew its gross..I got some cream a couple months ago from my derm because I had a weird rash like that on my hands, so I put some of that on my face..Hopefully thats ok?! Not like I could call the derm since its Sunday..But hmm, hopefully itll go away soon! Other than that my face is alright I suppose..Its getting a lot more dry now that Im up to the 60mg..Im guessing the little rash is associated with that, and I know the dry skin and lips are..Maybe Ill just go back to 40mg..Like yeah I know the derm knows best and everything, but at the end of the day its my body and my face! Ill do with it what I want ha..Probably not the best way to think about it, but its true..Umm, on to my personal life again ha..I went on a date Friday night..Yeeeeeeah the guy was kind of weird..I was like what the Hell haha..Are there no normal guys left in this world?! Ugh whatever..Anyways, not such an exciting post, sorry! Hope everyones doing well!

Hey bud. Wow your rash kinda sounds like karatosis pilaris..the same thing I had. What did your derm say about it? I'm glad to hear that things are clearing well though. Hopefully I will talk to you soon!

hey girl!

yeah i TOTALLY agree with ya when u say u HATE I-PLEDGE! i do too! im only 15 and i gotta go through all that pregnancy testing and crap! but hope ur doing well:) im 1 week into mine and its all good!

amy*

hey, I'm 19 also, and I'm a guy, but I know what you are going through with the boyfriend thing ( my ex, I'm not gay). She gave me the exact same line about not wanting a boyfriend one night because I blew her off to hang out with my sister :naughty: which is a no-no apparently. It's now almost a year later, and I'm still not completely over her......I see pictures on facebook of her with other guys (she's had 3 boyfriends since me, in less than a year) and it makes me jealous. We went out for 19 months...all down the drain. Oh well....I just started 'tane so you are way ahead of me, but don't have too much fun. peace

im sorry but u make me a little angry. get ur act together and be a man. for f*ck sake man, almost a year. get over it. if she ditched u just like that, she is nothing but a bitch. Now, move on.

Heyyyy I'm a normal guy! :redface: ..lol to an extent..

It's good to see that you're improving. The breakouts will all stop soon. For me, they did. But, I think only because I've been playing a lot of hockey lately, that I've started breaking out with closed comedones again..*sigh* I don't think you have to worry about that lol.

Day 78..

routhman-Haha, well if youre in Minnesota let me know!! Yeah..Im not really a hockey playing kind of girl, Ill watch it though =) Hopefully those comedones will go away for you soon!

Wouter-That was kind of harsh =( If you love someone with all your heart, its going to stay with you forever..If you leave a comment in my log again, I hope you will be a little more sensitive..

finallyhope-Yes iPledge is ANNOYING!!! Good luck with your course, Ill be checking up on you haha =)

kind-of-wonderful-Hey hun!! Well I guess we kinda talked about my rash that other night haha..But yes its gone now =) I hope youre doing alright! Ill stop by your log soon, take care =)

Sooo day 78! 11 weeks down =) Ahhh that feels good! Ive lowered myself back down to 40mg a day, instead of the 60mg Im supposed to be taking..Man, my side effects were just ANNOYING! Im sure I couldve survived with them, but why should I when I barely had ANY with 40mg? I have a derm appointment the first week of September, so Ill just tell him that..And if I have to stay on another couple months or something because of it, Im fine with that..I just hope he doesnt freak out on me or something..Cause yeah my mom did haha..She was all like "Hes the doctor he knows what hes doing you should just take how much he says!!!" But whatever haha, if he gets mad at me I guess Ill just lie the next time and say Im taking as much as he prescribed..My face has been continuing to do pretty well..I got a medium sized guy where my cheek meets my nose..The spot I HATE them the most! Haha, but at least its not as huge as they used to be..Hopefully itll go away soon..Other than that spot though, no actives!!! My forehead has cleared up from actual pimples, but now I still have some clogged pores up there..Same goes for my chin, STILL clogged pores there..I should look in my log, pretty sure Ive had those since like week 5..Hmm, Im getting temted to squeeze them, but I know I shouldnt! Well see what happens I guess..Stillllll not over the ex =( Even though its only been a little more than 2 weeks..One day Im fine, and the next day Im just a total mess..His first football game of the season is this Friday, and I know how important it is to him..Do I go to it? Like were still friends I guess, and talk every once in awhile..Hmm maybe Ill just not go..I dont know if hed even want me there I guess..I dont know, I thought it would be kinda nice to still go and support him, but Im not sure..Im just still confused with the whole situation..I know he still loves me, cause when Ive seen him he still gives me big bear hugs and looks at me *that way*..And plus, I dont know if anyone has heard it, but the song by Pink "Who Knew" makes me think of him totally, I get like teary every time I hear it on the radio ha...Dont know!!! Oh well, I guess time heals all wounds right? Sorry, had to get some personal life info in there haha..Hope everyones doing well! Take care =)

Day 78..

routhman-Haha, well if youre in Minnesota let me know!! Yeah..Im not really a hockey playing kind of girl, Ill watch it though =) Hopefully those comedones will go away for you soon!

hahaha minnesota? hmm cant say I'd have an excuse to fly out there. :boohoo:

Sooo day 78! 11 weeks down =) Ahhh that feels good! Ive lowered myself back down to 40mg a day, instead of the 60mg Im supposed to be taking..Man, my side effects were just ANNOYING! Im sure I couldve survived with them, but why should I when I barely had ANY with 40mg? I have a derm appointment the first week of September, so Ill just tell him that..And if I have to stay on another couple months or something because of it, Im fine with that..I just hope he doesnt freak out on me or something..Cause yeah my mom did haha..She was all like "Hes the doctor he knows what hes doing you should just take how much he says!!!" But whatever haha, if he gets mad at me I guess Ill just lie the next time and say Im taking as much as he prescribed..My face has been continuing to do pretty well..I got a medium sized guy where my cheek meets my nose..The spot I HATE them the most! Haha, but at least its not as huge as they used to be..Hopefully itll go away soon..Other than that spot though, no actives!!! My forehead has cleared up from actual pimples, but now I still have some clogged pores up there..Same goes for my chin, STILL clogged pores there..I should look in my log, pretty sure Ive had those since like week 5..Hmm, Im getting temted to squeeze them, but I know I shouldnt! Well see what happens I guess..Stillllll not over the ex =( Even though its only been a little more than 2 weeks..One day Im fine, and the next day Im just a total mess..His first football game of the season is this Friday, and I know how important it is to him..Do I go to it? Like were still friends I guess, and talk every once in awhile..Hmm maybe Ill just not go..I dont know if hed even want me there I guess..I dont know, I thought it would be kinda nice to still go and support him, but Im not sure..Im just still confused with the whole situation..I know he still loves me, cause when Ive seen him he still gives me big bear hugs and looks at me *that way*..And plus, I dont know if anyone has heard it, but the song by Pink "Who Knew" makes me think of him totally, I get like teary every time I hear it on the radio ha...Dont know!!! Oh well, I guess time heals all wounds right? Sorry, had to get some personal life info in there haha..Hope everyones doing well! Take care =)

I suppose if the side effects are that bothersome, it's up to you. :think:

hahaha I know what you mean..I call it "the look". There are many forms of it- sometimes just the simple "I miss you" look or sometimes less innocent variations lol. My ex-girlfriend was pro at it.

Yeah, it definitely takes time..though I know you've got much closer friends than me (I'm on the internet damnit lol), I'm here for you.

hey there!! I'm a 19 yr female too and I just started accutane (sotret) a week ago. I had mild acne but it was just persistant for a long time. I really like your log! It's kind of discouraged me that you didn't clear until around 60+ days. I was hoping that within a month I would see some results with my type of mild acne. I believe you had the same type? Anyways, I'll keep on reading, good luck to you!

Day 84..

routhman-Thanks for always being there for me bud =) I really do appreciate it! I got your PM, so you better have gotten my response haha..And youre almost done!! Waaaah lucky Im jealous!

charleeann013-Hey hun! Thanks for stopping by and reading my log =) I know..Im still not totally clear, I just got a big bugger a couple days ago =( But my face has improved a lottttt since Ive started! Im only about half way done now, so Ive still got some time left! Do you have a log started? Ill have to look for it!

daroy99-Hey thanks for coming by again! Yes, iPledge is like the stupidest thing ever..But what can you do lol..Hope youre doing well!

Soooo day 84! Whats that? 12 weeks? If my math skills are up to par haha..HALF WAY DONE! Ahhh thats pretty cool =) I would be really happy, but Im not haha..As Ive been saying for sooo long in my log, Ive had a couple of clogged pores on my chin that didnt seem to be going anywhere..Well, I think it was Thursday night I noticed one of them was getting really hard and a lot bigger, and I was like hmm..Maybe its not a clogged pore? Well it kept GROWING! Then today when I woke up in was a big mushy yellow spot =( SIIIIICK! I had a spot like that about a month ago on my cheek, but then it popped in the shower..Well, same goes for this one! Now I have a nice, blood red crusty spot on my chin =( Really I dont know whats worse, the big yellow thing, or the big red thing haha..I havent tried putting any makeup on today yet, but yeah..Pretty sure thats gonna be grody hahah..Other than that ONE spot, my face is going good =) I have my next derm appt on Tuesday..So then I get to tell him about only taking 40mg a day instead of the 60mg..So really, maybe Im not half way done lol..Im thinking he might me add another month or 2, who knows? I guess I could deal with it, although I miss my normal lips! I hate Carmex, it makes my lips look so so so red, so then I put some gloss over it..But then I think the Carmex wears off really quickly..Ugh, just a hassle haha..I cant wait til this whole process is over with! I start school next week too..Eeep! Im excited, which is weird..This has just been like the worst summer of my life (gay relationships) and Im just ready to get back to regular life I guess..Im also starting up an intramural volleyball team with a couple of my friends..Im pretty excited! Although I havent played since I was like a sophomore in high school haha, it should be funnn..Hmmm...Yeah, Id add some more stuff about my personal life, but I dont really feel like getting into it at the moment ha, maybe next time! Hope everyones doing alright!

lol yeah the lips kill me..I have to apply chapstick every 5 minutes or they dry out. So my take on it is that it's not worth it unless I'm going out. And I still have to write a paper for school! It starts the day after tomorrowwww.

Day 92..

routhman-Whaaat you had to write a paper before school even started?! Whats the deal with that lol..Well I hope its going good for you so far bud, miss ya!

Sooo day 92, I think! Haha, yes Im pretty sure..Well, I had my derm appt last Tuesday, not so great news..He told me my cholesterol is very high, and if its any higher at my next appointment hes going to take me off Accutane!! NOOOOOO! Ill only have 4 months done by then, that wouldnt be cool =( Im pretty nervous, and I know high cholesterol runs in my family, both of my parents are on some kind of medication for it..Boo, Im almost certain I will be taken off =( I dont eat very healthy, but come on, Im a sophomore in college, the only stuff I eat is what I can grab and go..I cant really help it! Maybe Ill just not eat haha, that would make it go down right? Hmph..oh yeah, and he also lowered me back down to 40mg! I was scared he was gonna get all mad at me, and he was like oh no thats fine, you are pretty light anyways..And I was like ok =) Haha, but yeah..hopefully things work out ok! My face has been doing so-so..That last spot I had on my chin is gone..now I just have a lovely red mark haha..Those take AGES to go away =( Oh well, its better than an actual pimple I suppose..Ive been getting a couple really small ones on my cheeks and my forehead the past few days..I think its because school just started up, and Im waaaaay overwhelmed with it already! Ive been running around like my heads gotten chopped off, not cool..Hopefully in the next couple of days or so things will calm down a little bit..Ive never worked while being in school before, so this is a new thing for me..I get up, go to class, run home, change clothes, munch on something, go to work, come home, do homework, go to bed..Thats what my life has been consisting of lol..Not so much fun..Hmm..I got a random text from my ex today "Hey I really miss you" Havent really talked to him at all last week, although I did go to his football game Friday night =/ Dont know if I shouldve or not, but hey I did haha..I told him I missed him to, and he asked if we could get together tonight when he got off work..I really want to see him, but Im scared to honestly..I still love him..Hmmm..Maybe he realizes he made a mistake? Ha probably not, but really I do want him in my life, even if it is just as a friend..BUT once I hear hes with someone or I start seeing someone, pretty sure Ill not want to see him hahaha..Im selfish what can I say..Umm, yeah not really a whole lot else to say..Face has been good except for some tiny spots, life has been hectic, thats about it haha..Hope everyones doing well out there! Good luck =)

Day 105..

Geezers its been awhile! WEEK 15!!! YAY! Umm, things have been going pretty good lately =) I hadnt had an actual like big spot in probably a month or so..But this week I got a big guy on my forehead =( It seems like it keeps growing! Im thinking maybe its because Ill get my period in a few days, but who knows? Hopefully thats it and I wont break out anymore! Thats the only active though on my face =) All those small random spots I had been getting have cleared up and I havent gotten any more, which makes me pretty happy! My face went through probably a week of extreme dryness, Im not sure what caused it, I was doing everything exactly the same as I always had been..My cheeks were super dry and would be really flakey by the end of the day..But that seems to have passed too =) So other than the nice lump on my forehead I dont really have any skin issues to complain about! Other than being disgustingly pale haha, I know I shouldnt tan EVER, but once its safe to after Accutane Ill be hitting the tanning beds..I used to be darker than my friend and shes asian, thats how addicted to tanning I was =/ I dont feel the need to ever be that dark again, but Id like at least a little color! Today Im going to get my ear pierced, not sure where yet haha..I just know I want it..I really wanted to get a tattoo, but I figured I better wait til after my course, just to be safe..Hmm..On to my personal life, since its constantly on my mind haha..Well, this week was the 6th week since my ex and I broke up..I still love him, I dont know why..And I know he still loves me..I just dont get why he cant be with me then? We still hang out like once or twice a week, and we always end up making out and that stuff..I know he still really cares about me, just by the way he looks at me and holds me still..I realllllly want us to be back together..It sounds stupid Im sure, but since weve been broken up I know Ive grown a lot..I know now that I dont need him by my side for every little thing, and I dont need to call him or text him every couple hours..Ive grown up a lot..and I told him that, and he was like I know you have Ive noticed..So I dunno, like Im ok doing my own thing and him doing his own thing, but then at the end of the day I still want to be his and him to be mine..I dont know if that makes any sense haha, but thats how I feel..I dont want to give anyone else the chance to be with me, just because I really feel like me and my ex are meant to be..Maybe someday we will be again, Im really hoping for it..Im probably stupid just waiting around for him, but I feel it in my heart that I cant let him go..Not yet anyways..and he told me the other night that he was still in love with me..How can I move on when he says that to me? I dont knowwww haha, Im hoping soon hes gonna realize what we had was amazing and itll be close to impossible to find again..Keeping my fingers crossed!!! Sorry, I didnt have anything too fun to talk about with my face so I had to get into relationship drama, and I always feel better after I vent to this thing haha, weird I know =) But thats about it, I hope everyone is doing wonderful!! Good luck everyone =)

Day 120..I think lol

Sooo I havent been on here for awhile! I think that means good news =) I just had my checkup to start month 5 last Tuesday..My cholestrol is still really high, and if it gets any higher I wont be able to complete the total 6 months..I was actually kind of surprised I could go ahead with month 5..Things just seem to not be going in my favor lately haha, but Im really glad I can continue! The spot I had on my head like hmm 2 weeks ago? Its still there =( Its gotten smaller, but its definately still there and noticeable =( Dont know whats up with that, Im just waiting it out and hoping itll go away soon! Other than that, I think Ive only had one spot since I last posted, and it was gone probably in like 3 days! I havent been having any issues really or problems lately, so that makes me happy! I cant wait til Im done though, I HATE having crap on my lips at all times of the day lol..Im just sick of it! But hey, hopefully itll all be worth it =) I am having kind of a problem though..Ive been getting like hard, bloody boogers in my nose..Nasty Im sorry hahah..But yeah, I get them like EVERYDAY and they kinda hurt and they are so sick..I have to like pick them out and they are hard =( Its like I cant breathe if I leave them there! Sorry I know thats like the sickest thing ever haha, I dont know if it has to do with the Accutane? Ive never had anything like it before, I thought it would go away in a couple of days, but its been like that for probably a week and a half now..Ewww! Oh yeah, and tonight..my friend was supposed to come hang out with me at like 9.30..Well he called at like 8.45 and was like "hey I just turned down your road." Now pre-Accutane I wouldve majorly freaked out and be like OMG NO YOU CANT COME YET! And I wouldve had to spend like at least 15 mins in the bathroom fixing my makeup..But it was soooo cool, I didnt have to do anything, and I wasnt freaking out about it =) I really hope once my course is finished my oil doesnt come back though =( Im pretty sure it will, but ugh..Its been soo nice not having to touch up my makeup like every 2 hours..I was an oily wreck...Well see what happens I guess! So far, Accutane has been one of the best decisions Ive made, and Im so happy I did =) Good luck out there everyone, keep your heads up!

Day 140..

Hmm..So I have like a month and a half left..And Ive been breaking out pretty much every day for the past 2 weeks..This blows =( I havent broken out this bad since BEFORE starting Accutane..Boo =(

Day 140..

Hmm..So I have like a month and a half left..And Ive been breaking out pretty much every day for the past 2 weeks..This blows =( I havent broken out this bad since BEFORE starting Accutane..Boo =(

i am in the same boat-still breaking out and i am on day 135 or so. what is the deal?? they arent huge, but i thought i would be clear. on my neck mostly. gross. i asked my derm if i could do an extra month, but she suggested i stretch the last two months into 20mg each, instead of one at 40. dont know what to do??

Day 162..

flossy-Things have gotten a lot better for me lately, have they for you? I hope so!! If not, just hang in there, hopefully things will start getting better sooner if not later!

Holy crap, day 162!!! I remember when it was like day 14 and I was like OMG this is neverrrr going to end..But time has actually gone by pretty quickly..It did drag on like the first month, but once that was over with, things started moving! Its weird to think about how much my life has changed in the past 162 days hahaha..I dont want to get into it though =) So I had been breaking out pretty constantly which was really weird, but for the past week and a half I havent had any new spots!! I hope this trend continues lol..Hopefully it will =) I thought I would be done with Accutane by Thanksgiving, but I have like 30 pills left, so Ill be done like the week before Christmas =) Im kind of scared to come off of it actually..My face was soooo oily and nasty when I started, Im scared itll go back to that =( My face would be shiney seriously like a half hour after I got out of the shower, and now it stays normal throughout the whole day, its pretty amazing =) I also started wearing foundation again a few weeks ago..I hadnt through my whole course until then..But it really really really makes me feel so much better about myself! How lame is that lol, makeup makes me feel better..But it does..Now it goes on super smooth and its just great =) For so long I was feeling so ugly and gross and I didnt even want to try to look nice, and things have changed now =) Good luck to everyone out there, stick with it and I hope it works! Have a great day =)

Day 162..

flossy-Things have gotten a lot better for me lately, have they for you? I hope so!! If not, just hang in there, hopefully things will start getting better sooner if not later!

Holy crap, day 162!!! I remember when it was like day 14 and I was like OMG this is neverrrr going to end..But time has actually gone by pretty quickly..It did drag on like the first month, but once that was over with, things started moving! Its weird to think about how much my life has changed in the past 162 days hahaha..I dont want to get into it though =) So I had been breaking out pretty constantly which was really weird, but for the past week and a half I havent had any new spots!! I hope this trend continues lol..Hopefully it will =) I thought I would be done with Accutane by Thanksgiving, but I have like 30 pills left, so Ill be done like the week before Christmas =) Im kind of scared to come off of it actually..My face was soooo oily and nasty when I started, Im scared itll go back to that =( My face would be shiney seriously like a half hour after I got out of the shower, and now it stays normal throughout the whole day, its pretty amazing =) I also started wearing foundation again a few weeks ago..I hadnt through my whole course until then..But it really really really makes me feel so much better about myself! How lame is that lol, makeup makes me feel better..But it does..Now it goes on super smooth and its just great =) For so long I was feeling so ugly and gross and I didnt even want to try to look nice, and things have changed now =) Good luck to everyone out there, stick with it and I hope it works! Have a great day =)

i am so glad to hear you are doing well. sorry i cant say the same. been breakin out with little ones here and there. skin not smooth.

reading your post gives me hope, though. i hope it keeps going well for you!!!

Day 177..(Or around there lol)

flossy-Have things gotten any better for you over the past couple of weeks? Im glad when you read my log it gives you hope! You can PM me anytime if youd like!

So..Good God..177 days lol..Today was my 6 month check up, and the derm decided to keep me on Accutane one more month..It doesnt really bother me, because I would rather stay on longer and hopefully never have to go on it again, BUT GEEZ! I feel like Ive been on this stuff my whole life lol. Now that its freezing out, my skin is getting sooo dry and flakey, and Im pretty sure if I drink any more water Im going to have to live in my bathroom haha. My face had been doing really, really good for the past couple of weeks. This weekend though I got a monster like on the ridge of my nostril..Sooooo nasty =( I bet if I wouldnt have had that today I wouldve been done lol. Its really gross though, I dont think Ive ever had a zit there in my life..And its HUGE! I wanted to pop it, but I have no idea how lol? Stick my fingers up my nose, uh no thanks =) Life has been insanely stressful lately, Im guessing thats why that guy popped up..I just declared my major (mass communications) and Im totally stressing out about it..All of my generals will be done in the next 2 weeks, time to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life! Im really hoping I like my classes next semester and stick with Mass Comm, otherwise itll just be a waste of time and money =( Then Im moving out at the end of December! Im excited and nervous at the same time..I finally had my review at work last week..and get this, I got a 7 cent raise..7 cents!!! After 7 months..wow..time to start looking elsewhere..That really sucks =( THEN my ex and I hung out last night..Weve been broken up like 3 and a half months now..And Ive just stopped talking to him..We use to text each other everyday, even after we broke up, but I just stopped that..Then he always is the one to start conversations with me and asks me to hang out..So last nigh we did, for like the first time in 3 weeks..It was nice to see him, but after he left I just bawled my eyes out lol..I really thought we would be back together by now..I thought he wouldve realized what a mistake he made ending it..But nope, none of that lol..So yeah Im thinking next time he wants to see me Ill just say no..Its too hard =( I cant even like read this log in the beginning cause it talks about him and how happy he makes me lol..Boo =( ANYWAYS..since this is an ACCUTANE log..One more month for this girl, and hopefully that will be the end! Have a great day everyone =)