Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acneduck

Tane log: Begun 5/27/07

DAY 19

Ugh. I didn't go to work today because I felt sick, stressed, and self conscious about my leprosy-like appearance. Apparently sleeping for 15 hours fixes all of those problems. (Well, the dry flaky skin isn't totally gone, but now I just look chapped. Not dying from a horrible flesh eating diseease). I haven't thoroughly checked my face for new spots, but it looks about the same as yesterday.

DAY 20

No changes from yesterday... My lips are dry more than my skin, but other than that, everything looks about normal.

Unfortunately, I seem to have some scarring around my jawline. You see, I was a little, um, forceful when it came to treating my acne problem in that particular location... But I never seem to learn my lesson. Darn this bad habit of mine.

DAY 22

Still not much change. Flakiness isn't so bad I suppose.

DAY 23

Even after staying up till 4am with friends, eating a lot of junk food, and playing a lot of video games, I'm not oily and I'm not breaking out like crazy. If I had tried this a month ago, it would have been a much different story. :) This is a good sign to me.

DAY 24

I woke up this morning really dry and flaky around my mouth. I also noticed a lot of blackheads starting to form in my nose pores. I have a couple new zits on each cheek, but the acne on my jawline is looking much better.

I also looked at my bacne today (I dunno know why. I usually don't care abotu that.) and it seems to be about on par with what it was before I started taking accutane. *shrugs*

DAY 25

My lips are so dry that they've kinda gone numb. I guess that's a good thing. I woke up this morning without any flakiness, but that's probably because I put on a bunch of moisturizer last night. I usually only apply it in the mornings, but maybe I'll start doing it at night too. No changes other than that. Still about the same number of active spots.

DAY 26

I'm not dry at all today. My lips are a little flaking still, but w/e. As long as I'm not uncomfortable I'm happy. Pimples are still alive and kicking, plus I have a couple new whiteheads. I'm doing a better job of not popping them, but we'll see how long I can keep it up, lol. I'm out of benzoyl peroxide now, but I'm going to see how my skin fares without it for a few days.