Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well ive decided to try out the murad acne complex, even though all the bad things i hear about it, im hoping it can be different for me, like you guys said, smells great and everything, i just hope it works well for me....

so day 1-didnt burn or tingle my skin hardly at all, did step 1 clarifying cleanser, step 2-exfoliating acne treatment gel, and step 3 -skin perfecting lotion....

im hoping this goes alright, and it tells you when they send it on paper, that you may experience a breakout

well, day 2- no new changes really....the only acne i have on my face were whiteheads, which came about from bad negative mood....or at least i think.....no new breakouts. cant say much since its only day 2.....if it causes a breakout then ill deal through it until the full 4 weeks. the cleanser and the treatment gel seems to dry up acne really quickly....the gel feels and smells like the stuff i use to use about a year ago called Klaron......oh well, ill keep posting.

wow, its so crazy how many people are saying its a bad product.....hmm, it makes me worry....but yeah DAY 3-, no breakouts or anything, feels nice when i put it on and stuff.....clearedup a few pimples, thats about it....so im fine with it FOR NOW.

well day 4- it seems to cleared a partial of my face, makes it look nice, doesnt overdry me(yet), and there is just one part of my skin, my left temple, where a few pimples ruptured through, but it said on the pamplet for this cycle, to expect something like this, but in other words, it hasnt really made me breakout , its done some good if anything bad for now...i been dirnking a lot of water too just for the hell of it....and staying away from chocolate, or at least trying too, heh. ill keep you all posted, for those who care i guess.