Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yoyo! Glad to know that things are working out so well for you man! I think you are one of the great successes of this community, hehe. Been a wonderful read so far :].

I've also got pretty bad acne on my back, or had, ages ago but now my back is covered with small scars and pigmentation marks from the spots. I still have a few actives that are dying down from the 'Tane. My skin scars very easily and red marks linger around for months and months and months... That is why I am on the 'Tane. Been 18 days so far but still have not noticed any big changes... Just less breakouts on my face.

I hope things continue to go well for you, I'll be checking here often!

Peace!

Hey Malevolent , thanks for passing here. I have great success as of right now it's a wonderful product. I hope it will be the same for you too and your back. Good luck with your treatment too!

Day 115-116-117 : Everything is still perfect. No breakouts since about 2 months soon really amazing. My skin is just a little bit dry on my arms now and that's it.

yoyoyo my friend! Cheers for the advice man!

Do you have marks (hyper pigmentation) left from ur old spots??? If so, do they fade well while on the treatment??? Them bloody marks are almost worse than the acne itself... hehe.

Well, lets hope you continue to stay clear! For good :D!

Peace.

Hey Malevolent thanks again!

Before I was on accutane it took weeks for spots to go away and months for marks. But as soon as I started accutane it all changed all the spots started go away faster after weeks (face , chest and back , shoulders) and after 2 months I was all clear with almost no marks. I am 4 months in now and I am perfectly clear. I have absolutely no marks at all now it all went away it is really a miracle product for me and a lot of people.

Hope you will be clear you too soon.

Peace.

Day 118-119-120 : FOUR MONTHS DONE NOW. I have 3 or 4 months left. I do at least 7 months because my acne was severe. No breakouts in the last 3 days and still clear. My skin was not that dry in the last 3 days this is good.

Status after 4 months

- Still clear since about 2 months

- Same side effects since the beginning : dry , sensitive skin & sun sensitivity

- Extremely happy

Hey Malevolent going good bro I hope you too! I still have 2 months and 21 days or 3 months and 21 days left. I do a 7 or 8 months course on 40 mg depending on what the dermatologist will say when I'll go see her again in december. I saw you take 40 mg too how long is your course ? Keep it up with your log too !

Day 126-127-128-129 : Still going well and still clear everywhere. My skin is less dry since over a week too , everything is wonderful.

Hey Malevolent going good bro I hope you too! I still have 2 months and 21 days or 3 months and 21 days left. I do a 7 or 8 months course on 40 mg depending on what the dermatologist will say when I'll go see her again in december. I saw you take 40 mg too how long is your course ? Keep it up with your log too !

Day 126-127-128-129 : Still going well and still clear everywhere. My skin is less dry since over a week too , everything is wonderful.

Ouch man that sucks , a while without pills hope you get them soon and good luck to get a higher dosage!

Day 134-135-136-137 : Still clear everywhere. My skin is more dry now. Some days it's very dry and some not.

Day 138-139-140-141 : Still clear it's great. My skin is not that dry since a couple of days. My skin is very sensitive too it's crazy when I shave even if I go very slow I get bruises and cuts almost all the time.

Day 146-147-148-149-150 : All the same still clear. 5 MONTHS DONE NOW. I still have 2-3 months to do. My skin is not too dry now since 1 week.

Status after 5 months :

- Clear since 3 months now.

- Side effects are the same since the start : Dry skin , sensitive skin & sun sensitivity.

Day 160-161-162-163-164 : All the same and still clear but now I am sick. Having accutane side effects and having influenza at the same time is really bad , I have almost no energy.

Day 165-166-167-168-169 : All the same still clear and thank god I am not sick anymore. My skin is still very dry also sometimes on my face , hands , arms depending on days.

Day 170-171-172-173-174-175 : All the same still clear. My skin is still dry as hell but cetaphil moisturizer works well for me. In 5 days I am starting my 6th month on accutane.

Day 176-177-178-179-180 : All the same and still clear. I am now on Accutane since 6 months !!! I still have 1 or 2 months left. Everything is wonderful.

STATUS AFTER 6 MONTHS :

- Clear since 4 months everywhere

- All the same side effects since the beginning and nothing too bad.

Day 197-198-199-200-201 : All the same still clear and going well. I might be done with accutane in less than 10 days now depending on what the derm will say next week. I am clear since about 5 months now which is really great.