Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsessedwithSKIN

People with perfect skin just dont understand! Read on...

Im sorry, but since I have the time I might as well rant. People with perfect skin just dont understand. My last 2 weeks and holidays have been a living hell for me. I suffered what had to be my WORST breakout of my LIFE! *Dont wanna talk about it*...but I am still recovering and just about 100% from it. Need a few more days in the house and I'll be back up ready to start the new year.

Do people who have perfect skin even realize what acne does to us and how it affects us emotionally? Everyone I know always tells me "oh dont worry about it, it'll go away"

Just like my sisters, they can all eat anything they want. In fact they eat so bad - lotsa chocolates, fried foods, high in fats and sugars and they dont get a single mark on their entire body from it. In fact they have never even had a single pimple or heck even imperfection on their entire body their whole life. They dont know just how lucky they are. And here they are, harping at me about how Im overreacting when I refuse to eat high sugar foods like chocolate, chips, cakes, muffins, breads, etc. If I dont wanna eat it, then I dont wanna eat it! How hard is that to understand? Are they the ones with skin problems? NO! They dont even have a single friggin mark on their face, so they should in a way just mind their own business.

Im always prefering to be in "dark" low lite areas, and they dont understand why. And when were in well lite areas, all they do is stare at my problems.

My sisters know I wear concealor when I break out and to even out my skin tone and cover the redness. They always tell me I dont need to. But when you have scars all over, lets see how easy it is to say that. And when I do breakout, they're like "what happened here?" *while pointing at it. Or even better my dad...."will that go away?" Just like on Xmas eve.

I managed to go the entire holidays only eating 3 small biscuits and half a gingerbread cookie, whic h I give myself all the credit for...when everyone else ate like boxes of chocolates, fried foods, shortbread cookies, etc.

Im sorry for this rant, but Im just sooooooo sick and tired of people not understanding what "WE" are going through. They know I have my up and down stages of depression. But all they say to me is "go find a job"

I know I need to again. But do they know what its like to live a day, a moment in our bodies? Lets see them try it for just ONE day...and see how they feel walking around, going places, looking like a friggin monster. And lets see how confident they can stay..

YOUR RIGHT, MOST PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND. TO THEM IT'S JUST SOMETHING YOU SHOULD FORGET ABOUT, AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE. BUT JUST REMEMBER, THERE'S ALOT OF US WHO FEEL THE SAME AS YOU!

yeah i know what you mean about people pointing and asking whats that or will it go away? my parents used to do that shit all the time. They hardly do anymore cause I will get into an argument about it with them.

yeah i know what you mean about people pointing and asking whats that or will it go away? my parents used to do that shit all the time. They hardly do anymore cause I will get into an argument about it with them.

i dunno man, i think the more u be depressed about it and stay at home and whatnot... the worse it gets. u shouldn't let acne isolate yourself from friends, family, etc and your sisters man... they may not understand you but they care for you and they don't like to see you become anti-social.

Im sorry, but since I have the time I might as well rant.  People with perfect skin just dont understand.  My last 2 weeks and holidays have been a living hell for me.  I suffered what had to be my WORST breakout of my LIFE!  *Dont wanna talk about it*...but I am still recovering and just about 100% from it.  Need a few more days in the house and I'll be back up ready to start the new year.

Do people who have perfect skin even realize what acne does to us and how it affects us emotionally?  Everyone I know always tells me \"oh dont worry about it, it'll go away\"  

Just like my sisters, they can all eat anything they want.  In fact they eat so bad - lotsa chocolates, fried foods, high in fats and sugars and they dont get a single mark on their entire body from it.  In fact they have never even had a single pimple or heck even imperfection on their entire body their whole life.  They dont know just how lucky they are.  And here they are, harping at me about how Im overreacting when I refuse to eat high sugar foods like chocolate, chips, cakes, muffins, breads, etc.  If I dont wanna eat it, then I dont wanna eat it!  How hard is that to understand?  Are they the ones with skin problems?  NO!  They dont even have a single friggin mark on their face, so they should in a way just mind their own business.  

Im always prefering to be in \"dark\" low lite areas, and they dont understand why.  And when were in well lite areas, all they do is stare at my problems.

My sisters know I wear concealor when I break out and to even out my skin tone and cover the redness.  They always tell me I dont need to.  But when you have scars all over, lets see how easy it is to say that.  And when I do breakout, they're like \"what happened here?\" *while pointing at it.  Or even better my dad....\"will that go away?\"  Just like on Xmas eve.

I managed to go the entire holidays only eating 3 small biscuits and half a gingerbread cookie, whic h I give myself all the credit for...when everyone else ate like boxes of chocolates, fried foods, shortbread cookies, etc.

Im sorry for this rant, but Im just sooooooo sick and tired of people not understanding what \"WE\" are going through.  They know I have my up and down stages of depression.  But all they say to me is \"go find a job\"

I know I need to again.  But do they know what its like to live a day, a moment in our bodies?  Lets see them try it for just ONE day...and see how they feel walking around, going places, looking like a friggin monster.  And lets see how confident they can stay..

Guest fatman_uk

Aye... i can't take too much white bread, bananas or lemons (at all).

i know they care, but would u go out of the house lookin like a rhinosaurus?

Since getting rid of my moderate acne i've been living on a diet of burger king, chocolates, pizzas, cookies, coffee, fry ups....

not drinking enough water or taking vitamins.

have i broke out?= NO

people who say, well when i eat chocolate i know i brake out....bollocks its just a coincidence, stop eating whatever brakes you out and i guarantee brake outs anyway.

I will eventually...Im so sick of going through this pain every fuckin day.

I mean whats up with the non stop breakouts in the past 13 days? I had about 20 zits in that time span. Right now I have 2 and 3 red spots from past ones. And do you know what I had to do to bust my ass to get it to this point? And this is 13 days later!!!!

What pisses me off the most is when some are clearing, what happens? More come.....and it comes next to the ones that are gone. In this past 13 days I had 6 fuckin zits right between my eyes in just about the same damn spot!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! When one went away, another would form, and so on, and so on. GOD DAMN THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest fatman_uk

13 days? Man, you poor soul... i think the longest i went without any kinda of break inbetween breakouts was about 6 years.

-Gaz

Spots are not worth commiting suicide over, nothing is, look at how many people keep fighting no matter what condition they are in. [-X

I know how hard it is believe me.I know I should go out and be around people, I know I should relax for just one moment and try to be natural, stop caring so much about my skin, but NO WAY, I just can't.I've come to a stage when I just am anti-social and depressed all the time, but at the same time trying not to look like that because nobody understands and it makes me so frustrated.I don't wanna go out because I have to apply my concealer and it probably makes it worse, so I choose to stay inside and cry in front of my mirror.It sounds pathetic , like someone should slap me and tell me to stop being so obssessed with myself, but nothing helps.I have a boyfriend, we've been together for 3 years and I don't wanna talk to him about my problems because he's one of those who don't understand-he has perfect skin.He keeps telling me it's ok, but it doesn't meen anything to me,even though it should.I want to be beautiful to him and I just can't do anything.I can't wear anything that doesn't cover my chest and back, I'm never relaxed, constantly thinking about how I look,feeling miserable and depressed.We've grown apart because of my acne.our relationship is dying and I can't do anything about it.The worst thing is that I used to be quite different and this is where I got thanks to acne.Nobody in my family ever had these problems,it's only me.Why me? I just can't stand being around people with beautiful skin, I feel like they are superior to me, I envy them.it's so stupid.

I'm just glad there are more people like me somewhere, because i don't know anyone as obssessed with their skin as I am