Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay so....i just went outside side about 5 minutes ago, granted its very hot outside, and came in after about 45 seconds looked in the mirror to brush my teeth and i had beeds of sweating pooring down my face, literally, any one else been sweating profusly while on accutane? lol

Since I've been on Tane, I've noticed that I overheat much quicker, to the point where I need to throw cold water all over my face. Probably sweat more as well.

I've been sweating lots the last few days. I don't remember sweating lots during accutane either. :|

iim on day 3 and yesterday i was overheating hardcore. the rest of my family thought i was crazy begging for the air to be turned on in 75 degree weather.

I sweat profusely, but this was also pre-tane. However, I have noticed my head sweats more than any other body part. Especially when I run I will have probably a cup or so of sweat come off my head. No big deal though, sweating is healthy.

This might be good news for me because i'm always incredibly cold. Right now, everyone's outside wearing shorts and t-shirts sweating... and i'm sitting here with a space heater blasting at me :lol:

my body temperature seems to change really fast while on accutane. the other day i was in my room and was freezing. i went outside to go to class and by the time i got there i was sweating like crazy. after a little while in class i got really cold again. then i went home and when i got home i was sweating like crazy again. after 20 minutes i was freezing.

Same here, but I attributed it to the lotion. It moisturizes your face, yes, but it also effectively puts a layer over it, making it hard for your skin to breathe. That's what I figured was happening, because it only happens if I've put lotion on that morning.

I have read from someone who thinks they have developed hyperhidrosis after taking accutane a few years prior. That'd be very rare tho

I have read from someone who thinks they have developed hyperhidrosis after taking accutane a few years prior. That'd be very rare tho