Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can any1 recommend a product that will get rid of large pores and shallow icepick scars within 10 weeks? (btw i hve 1 quite deep scar in the middle of my 4head (OMG!) and i am a 17 year old male)

fank u 4 any recommendations ttyl

i dunno, you might need some sort of cosmetic surgery. It is relatively simple, not sure on the cost of it though. Check with a cosmetic surgeon, or a dermatologist.

can any1 recommend a product that will get rid of large pores and shallow icepick scars within 10 weeks? (btw i hve 1 quite deep scar in the middle of my 4head (OMG!) and i am a 17 year old male)

fank u 4 any recommendations ttyl

...just consult with your dermatologist, ur very young and don't wanna take risks for something that might make the situation worse....btw, why 10 weeks? school or special occasion coming up? lol!

..if u could post pictures of yours, we can have more suggestions to make...good luck!

i may b desparate but i wos thinking more along the lines of a cosmetic product! lol

try 2 get sme pics 4 people 2 c, u may say its not major but i cant help but feel concious bout it :(

once again, fank u 4 any recommendations (btw i hve started use cp serum, is this wise / will it give good results?)

ttyl shams