Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frankeh

Treating my scars: chemical peeling, laser etc

It's been one month when I ended my accutane treatment, all my acne is gone.. now I'm left over with the scars. (I have to admit that I don't have many scars)

Q: Is it okay for me to treat my scars while I am on Accutane?

A: No, it is suggested that you wait at least 6 months to a year to treat your scars after taking Accutane. Some individuals have reported that they seem to scar more easily while taking Accutane.

It's been one month when I ended my accutane treatment, all my acne is gone.. now I'm left over with the scars. (I have to admit that I don't have many scars)

A: No, it is suggested that you wait at least 6 months to a year to treat your scars after taking Accutane. Some individuals have reported that they seem to scar more easily while taking Accutane.

So should I wait using a chemical peeling or laster treatment for the 5-11 months?

Are there any additional negatives when using a scar treatment I should have knowledge of?

From my experience , I would not dare go near laser ever again... It gave me miserable whitehaeds all over...

So should I wait using a chemical peeling or laster treatment for the 5-11 months?

Are there any additional negatives when using a scar treatment I should have knowledge of?

From my experience , I would not dare go near laser ever again... It gave me miserable whitehaeds all over...

That seems like a very broad generalization, since there are a bunch of types of lasers all with different ways of helping scars.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/...articleID=27415

That seems like a very broad generalization, since there are a bunch of types of lasers all with different ways of helping scars.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/...articleID=27415

Perhaps...But,I have learnt my lesson well. If it is in your fate that you have to go through the ordeal before learning a solid lesson, nobody can change your destiny.