Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JSB

Fraxel into Toronto?

Hello,

has anyone had Fraxel procedures in Toronto? I know a few places offer Fraxel (Dr.Weksberg), but I just wanted to know if they are using the Fraxel SR. Also how much does Fraxel cost in Canada? Thanks :dance:

Hello,

has anyone had Fraxel procedures in Toronto? I know a few places offer Fraxel (Dr.Weksberg), but I just wanted to know if they are using the Fraxel SR. Also how much does Fraxel cost in Canada? Thanks :dance:

I just started my fraxel treatments over a month ago, and have my second treatment next week. The type of laser that they have at the clinic is the sr 750 or fraxel 1 by reliant tech. The derm I am seeing is Dr. sapara and has been very understanding of my situation. The website of the facility is www.icls.ca you may want to check it out. I haven't been able to find anyone that has the new laser though the sr1500 so if you find out plz tell.

Oh yea as for the cost of the fraxel it was $700.00 for full face

Oh yea as for the cost for the fraxel it was $700.00 for full face.

Hello,

I just started my fraxel treatments over a month ago, and have my second treatment next week. The type of laser that they have at the clinic is the sr 750 or fraxel 1 by reliant tech. The derm I am seeing is Dr. sapara and has been very understanding of my situation. The website of the facility is www.icls.ca you may want to check it out. I haven't been able to find anyone that has the new laser though the sr1500 so if you find out plz tell.

Oh yea as for the cost of the fraxel it was $700.00 for full face

Oh yea as for the cost for the fraxel it was $700.00 for full face.

I just finished my treatments with Dr. Sapara back in Feb. I did four fullface treatments for $4300. I'm doing scuptra treatments with him now. He's really awesome. I highly reccomend him!! :dance: