Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i haven't tried anything yet to correct my scars. i have done extensive research on various treatments for different types of scars. i don't have rolling scars.. i have a few small/shallow icepicks and depressions, scarred pores, and an uneven texture/color. does anyone know if the new fraxel is more effective at treating all types of scars? my scars are really shallow.. i can see the bottom of all of my scars.. what do you guys think? any other recommendations for successful acne scar treatments??

also.. how would you rate treatments for shallow ice picks? needling, tca cross, or lasers? anything else i'm missing?

if anyone can give me answer i would feel so much better... ive been so depressed about my skin..my right side was nearly perfect till i had a random breakout which left me with 10 new scars.. :( please.. someone help me out...

i haven't tried anything yet to correct my scars. i have done extensive research on various treatments for different types of scars. i don't have rolling scars.. i have a few small/shallow icepicks and depressions, scarred pores, and an uneven texture/color. does anyone know if the new fraxel is more effective at treating all types of scars? my scars are really shallow.. i can see the bottom of all of my scars.. what do you guys think? any other recommendations for successful acne scar treatments??

also.. how would you rate treatments for shallow ice picks? needling, tca cross, or lasers? anything else i'm missing?

if anyone can give me answer i would feel so much better... ive been so depressed about my skin..my right side was nearly perfect till i had a random breakout which left me with 10 new scars.. :( please.. someone help me out...

How significantly better is the SR1500? Purely from observation, the older replies posted in said "fraxel thread" suggested an overall improvement of their scars, utilising Fraxel 1. According to many newer posts, it appears alot of people are disatisfied, particularly with the use of the newer machine. Corect me if I'm wrong.

I had my first fraxel a fortnight ago (SR750) and am scheduled for my second in two weeks. Am I wasting my time and money? :think:

How significantly better is the SR1500? Purely from observation, the older replies posted in said "fraxel thread" suggested an overall improvement of their scars, utilising Fraxel 1. According to many newer posts, it appears alot of people are disatisfied, particularly with the use of the newer machine. Corect me if I'm wrong.

I had my first fraxel a fortnight ago (SR750) and am scheduled for my second in two weeks. Am I wasting my time and money? :think:

No one really has finished their course of treatments w/ Fraxel 2, so it's hard to tell how much better it is than Fraxel 1. You are not wasting your money w/ Fraxel 1, but I would definitely see if you can find a doctor who has the second version.

I had the fraxel 2 with new settings (still with blue dye but new software) on Tues. I am redder longer than with the previous 2 at lower settings, but I also can see the grid pattern on my face more. There were less passes since higher settings (in some areas 50/10, but most 40/10-12). I could see some pixels before, but moreso with the new setting and more of a grid effect. Anyone else notice that?