Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THEREALCURE

PROOF EXCESS SEX AND MASTURBATING CAUSES ACNE AND UNHEALTHY

Bottom line if its not metabolic typing I dont care about it as far as diet. No diet weather its the adkins, zone, south beach or whatever none of that garbage works, mater of fact dieting period dont work. There is no such thing. The only permanent solution is eating for ur metabolic otherwise genetic type for optimum health. This is a fact. If u eat the wrong foods for ur type even if there vegetables u can get sick and trust me i have gotten sick from eating to mnay vegetables because im a protein type and they throw my body out of balance. The myths that veggies and fruits are healthy for everyone is a JOKE and lie. Knowledge is power u must continue to learn and listen to ur body not others.

Legend I didnt even bother to read that long BS u posted LOL.

Ironic, as i took one look at the rest of your posts, after that sentence, and saw a huge block of unpunctuated babbling horseshit.

Talking with capslock on doesn't make you right. In fact it makes you wrong most of the time.

The title of this thread is hilarious as it talks about proof yet gives none; with various statements concerning how you don't care what scientists say and only listen to your body.

*MOD EDIT*

U abviously just want attention. I understand ur a fan but i dont have time got childish nonsence. Mature acne sufferes respect me, others want beef because they know thats the only way we ever gonna speak, we aint ever gonna see eye to eye. I try to opt to not get into beef because there is no business in IM only here to bring u all relief.

Im starting to think that everyone here who is against me must be the conventional medical associon trying to continue to brainwash people so they can keep buying there products. When will people wake up, if u have acne still than abviusly what ur doing is not working. My plan is common sence and it works. Unless u try my plan without sucess dont talk to me.

I know im right, not because i write in caps but because I researched a lot of REAL natural health info from real people who dont lie and make up stuff. This argument is getting old people just dont understand that the world is about money. Scientist or whoever willlie if it will make them money. Im getting tired of arguing now its boring. If u dont like my plan dont read my threads Im here for the mature people who have tryed everything else and still suffer acne than i am ur answer.

Again the root cause of acne is prostaglandin imbalance, we all have elevated levels of series 2 proinflammotry prostagland series in relation to peg1 and peg 3 ainti inflamotry series. We need to correct this through diet, suppliments, liftstyle ect... I dont want to confuse people or get deep into it but thats the root cause of acne.

You have no idea what you are babbling on about.

Is english your fifteen-millonth language or something?

I know, is it just me or does he start talking about something completely new every few posts?

Check this out:

A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

* Jiang M,

* Xin J,

* Zou Q,

* Shen JW.

Department of Life Science, Hangzhou Normal College, Hangzhou 310020, China. [email protected]

The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

PMID: 12659241 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Wow. Thank you for posting that. That whole time line is right on par with what happened to me.

Im at a higher level of health understanding that even most conventional doctors dont know about.

Hahahahaahahahahahahahhhahahahahaha

*breathe* Mods, permission to finish laughing please!?

Haahahahahahahahahah

Ok done.

If its not mercola.com or biblelife.org than the info is mostly lies.

And for this I politely ask you to take a break from this website as this is 100% in trolling territory.

Im at a higher level of health understanding that even most conventional doctors dont know about.

Haahahahahahahahahah

Ok done.

LOL made me laugh hard aswell!

Haahahahahahahahahah

Ok done.

LOL made me laugh hard aswell!

That wasn't even cocky, but almost delusional =/ Higher level of HEALTH understanding that doctors, don't even KNOW about? Holy cow, then how did HE find out! From the surgeon general?

Im starting to think that everyone here who is against me must be the conventional medical associon trying to continue to brainwash people so they can keep buying there products.

BUY PROACTIV, IT WILL CURE YOU!! BUY BUY BUY! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

@ Big Beauty, and others:

Post the full article, why don't you? I believe a very important detail was left out. Here it is, bolded.

Chinese researchers conducted a study in 2003, and enlisted twenty-eight male volunteers to abstain from ejaculation for a period of one week. The participants were tested daily for deviations on serum testosterone levels. The Chinese study was the first to measure the influence of ejaculation frequency on serum testosterone levels, and the results are provocative.

Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels. On the seventh day, serum testosterone levels peaked to 145.7% of baseline, and then declined rapidly on the eighth day.

Researchers believe testosterone declined on day eight from the negative feedback suppression of Leutinizing hormone secretion. Leutinizing hormone is essential for testosterone production, and LH determines free testosterone levels. Suppression of LH would decrease serum testosterone levels, returning them to baseline. The study determined that the frequency of sexual activity and ejaculation impacted testosterone levels.

Post the full article, why don't you? I believe a very important detail was left out. Here it is, bolded.

Chinese researchers conducted a study in 2003, and enlisted twenty-eight male volunteers to abstain from ejaculation for a period of one week. The participants were tested daily for deviations on serum testosterone levels. The Chinese study was the first to measure the influence of ejaculation frequency on serum testosterone levels, and the results are provocative.

Researchers found that abstaining from ejaculation for six days had no impact on serum testosterone levels. On the seventh day, serum testosterone levels peaked to 145.7% of baseline, and then declined rapidly on the eighth day.

Researchers believe testosterone declined on day eight from the negative feedback suppression of Leutinizing hormone secretion. Leutinizing hormone is essential for testosterone production, and LH determines free testosterone levels. Suppression of LH would decrease serum testosterone levels, returning them to baseline. The study determined that the frequency of sexual activity and ejaculation impacted testosterone levels.

Source: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/south99.htm

Should you decide to abstain yourself, expect results from the eighth day onward.

Thanks for posting. I'm on Day 5 now myself. And yes, very small improvement! However, do wet dreams count?!? I think that's the reason its been pretty damn easy so far for me this time around!

I did it 3 times last night...but im using Macca, Saw Pallmetto and Magnesium with lashing of BP...its the only way. No new acne anyway.

Im starting to think that everyone here who is against me must be the conventional medical associon trying to continue to brainwash people so they can keep buying there products.

You're kidding here right....?

I did it 3 times last night...but im using Macca, Saw Pallmetto and Magnesium with lashing of BP...its the only way. No new acne anyway.

Ditto

:angel:

You're kidding here right....?

Yes I was kidding. Hehe.

Should you decide to abstain yourself, expect results from the eighth day onward.

Ok I was about to be real mad that I dind't see that part of the article but thats fine because this didn't hold true for me at all, I was still breaking out bad on the 10th and 11th days.

U can laugh all u want but I KNOW not think I KNOW im on a higher level of health understanding than most if not all convetional doctors and even some natural doctors. How do I know this?? Well when I have in depth conversations with them they dont know as much as I do and they definetly dont know the in depth details like I do. Im not saying im some master of health or nothing I just know my sources. U people laugh when I say i know more than ur regular doctor lol whats funny is its true. Regular doctors dont know ANYTHING, ive spoken with them and there health illerate. Ur only as smart as ur SOURCE of information and if ur source is garbage than ur knowledge is garbage. All regular doctors are taught to treat ur SYMPTOMS of diease not the root cause therfore everything they ever learned is THROW AWAY to me and dosnt apply to me because I dont take drugs or pills. That's un natural. Aside from that metabolic is the ONLY legit health info out there and if ur not familiar with it and not using that than consider urself health illerterate also. There is no 1 size fits all for diet or suppliments. Eat the wrong foods for ur metabolic type even if its veggies ur health will worsten. Take the wrong vitamins for ur type and ur health will worsten. This is a fact. The government hides the real info from u so we all can keep getting sick and continue to pay doctors to treat symptoms. Ive spoken to nutritionist and other doctors and I know way more than most of them because they only know how to treat ur symptoms and it dont work anyway. The nutritionist was overwieght and told me to eat white bread LOL nuff said. The other doctors i ignored because they didnt even look healthy, how u gonna be a doctor with inflamation all over ur face???? I can tell by looking at someone if they know about health or not LOL. When u eat healthy and understand how inflammation works u can spot other people who dont eat healthy easily. Anyway like i said ALL health issues come down to 1 thing and 1 thing only. Imblances in the 9 fundamental hemostatic controll systems. Im willing to bet MOST PEOPLE HERE AND EVEN THERE DOCTORS NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE LOL. Keep laughing all u want, I know my ish and u can hate all u want while my im optimizing my health and ur going backward taking 10 million mg of aw palmetto or ussing queen helene mint jelep facial mask LOL. The best advice i can give u is inform and properly educate urself on health. Dont just take anyones words for it. EVen go further than that, test it on urself to see if it works for u. Lots of people say oh take this or take that the bottom line is if its not right for ur genetic type it wont work period. The info ive posted is REVOLUTIONARY. I should be a mod here but i dont want to be because I dont see eye to eye with most others here.

U can laugh all u want but I KNOW not think I KNOW im on a higher level of health understanding than most if not all convetional doctors and even some natural doctors.

You must be a genius, that equates to what, an IQ of 22 Trillion. We bow at your feet. Please be merceful on us. We don't have smarts.

How do I know this?? Well when I have in depth conversations with them they dont know as much as I do and they definetly dont know the in depth details like I do.

Whoa, in depth even.

Im not saying im some master of health or nothing.

Yes you do

Regular doctors dont know ANYTHING, ive spoken with them and there health illerate.

OMG ANYTHING. I love blanket statements because they are so accurate. I'm glad you spoke with them (apparently all of them)....because now they are aware they don't kow anything at all.

All regular doctors are taught to treat ur SYMPTOMS of diease not the root cause therfore everything they ever learned is THROW AWAY to me and dosnt apply to me because I dont take drugs or pills.

Wow is today blanket statement day?

Doctors tell people to adjust their diet all the time. Reminds of the time my grandma had a problem with her lungs, so the doctor tells her to stop smoking, no prescibing of drugs required.

Take the wrong vitamins for ur type and ur health will worsten. This is a fact.

I might buy an argument that deals with quantity of vitamins for a body type, not a blanket statement such as this is suggesting that there is a vitamin that I might be injesting that is going to make my health worse. So show us what vitamin a person might take that is going to hurt them if taken in proper dosage.

The government hides the real info from u so we all can keep getting sick and continue to pay doctors to treat symptoms.

Do they hide it in an underground bunker in Cheyenne mountain, cuz that's what I heard.

Ive spoken to nutritionist and other doctors and I know way more than most of them because they only know how to treat ur symptoms and it dont work anyway.

So what the tally here;

1. Regular Doctors don't know ANYTHING

2. Nutritionists don't know ANYTHING

3. Other doctors don't know ANYTHING

WOW.

The other doctors i ignored because they didnt even look healthy, how u gonna be a doctor with inflamation all over ur face????

For those of you at home WRITE THIS DOWN............YOU CANNOT BE A DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE INFLAMMATION - IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

Doctors can be right about a ton of stuff, that doesn't mean they take their own advice about anything. That's why doctors see other doctors sometimes.

I can tell by looking at someone if they know about health or not LOL.

I can tell by reading what someone writes if they are full of shit or not. But for right now please don't look at me.

Testosterone is not the only thing that plays a role in acne. As NdnRomeo pointed out, semen has a large amount of zinc in it so excessive ejaculation could lead to a zinc deficiency. I am sure that many other things play a role in acne too. So this not masturbating/having sex thing could be true, but just that one study about testosterone does not necessarily mean anything.

Would like to add please dont ever use or discontinue using ANY drying products on your skin. They damage the skin, dont help acne, dry put the skin and prevent the skin from breathing. They mess up ur skins ph balance and when u stop using the drying products and take cod liver and borage oil ur skin will have a lovely supple healthy glow to it. The skin eliminates toxins also without causing acne if ur skins ph is correct. using the acne prodcuts even so called non comedic ones clog the pores and mess up the skin.

In regards to the sex and masturbation theory ive tested it again and again and it appears as long as u excersie regularly to lower stress horomones and sweat a lot, along wiht taking magnesium sex and mastubation no longer effect my acne like it use to. I only do it about 3 times a week though and i use to do it every day. I think it comes down to horomonal toxicty so like i said before stop for a while than start up again at a lower frequeency and u should be fine. U just cant mastubate of have sex every day. I think sweating and exercise daily are very important to lower stress horomones and detox the body.

also i never said its the only cause of acne, once again read my entire plan before commenting thanx