Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive been taking 10g of B5 a day now for a couple months and im not really breaking out now except for 1 massive one on my cheek which is slowly begining to heal.

My question is at what point if any do u lower your b5 dosage. And what to or is it trial and error. If it is can anyone give me a guideline as to roughy what would be suitable.

Also is there anyway to make this massive spot heal that bit quicker its been there a week and it is really raised?

Also have a few marks from pervious acne for a year ago. Would drinking Lemon juice help?

Thankyou for your feedback, everything is muchly appreciated.

Im on a B-5 Powder too, I mix a teaspoon in a cup of water 3 times a day.

I use the one from here www.acnemiracle.com and this is what they say:

RECOMMENDED USE: 10g per day for first 90 days (up to 180 days for severe cases). From the 4th month on gradually lower daily intake to 5g per day.

I am in my first 3.5 weeks now and I have experienced some breakouts, it also states that breakouts are normal in the beginning:

While using an internal cleansing/flushing type product, especially one as strong as (high dosage) B5, there's a possibility of a temporary outbreak within the first 2-4 weeks of treatment. This is usually due to the flushing of bad fats, toxins, and excess sebum.

Did you experience any breakouts? in your first month?

I wish someone here who had success with B-5 could post on their experience with B-5.

Summary of my B5 experience:

-Took 10 grams of B5 powder daily (3 equal doses)

-After about a week and a half, I had a strange breakout consisting of whiteheads that would surface and heal quickly

-I made very good progress for about 1 1/2 months. After that, it was all downhill.

-I upped my dose to 12-13 grams a day

-Progress stopped completely and diarrhea/gas made it not worth continuing

-B5 initially worked for me, but somewhere along the way it stopped working altogether

-In my opinion, B5 shows promise, but until it is known exactly how it works it is not the miracle cure that it is said to be

Summary of my B5 experience:

-Took 10 grams of B5 powder daily (3 equal doses)

-After about a week and a half, I had a strange breakout consisting of whiteheads that would surface and heal quickly

-I made very good progress for about 1 1/2 months. After that, it was all downhill.

-I upped my dose to 12-13 grams a day

-Progress stopped completely and diarrhea/gas made it not worth continuing

-B5 initially worked for me, but somewhere along the way it stopped working altogether

-In my opinion, B5 shows promise, but until it is known exactly how it works it is not the miracle cure that it is said to be

Well I did break out at first and stopped. Then I started again abd broke out but after a few weeks this goes. Ive dtopped to 6g a day now to see how that goes for me. I will let u know m8. Keep on it its worth a try trust me.