Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just bought the youthful essence home kit but i was wondering if i could use it with AHA 12%. On the directions it says you cant use them both. I heard people say that it could burn your face but is 12% that strong

i just bought the youthful essence home kit but i was wondering if i could use it with AHA 12%. On the directions it says you cant use them both. I heard people say that it could burn your face but is 12% that strong

the aha i used was 20% and i think is the strongest one out there i really do not recomend you to use aha with Microderm they both do the same after all (well aha is better for acne than microderm i think, but microderm is better for whiteheads than aha). Anyways 12% AHA is strong u shouldn't use it but if you want be sure you wouldn't regret later.

what if i use AHA one day and microdermasion like every other 2 days. I could only use microdermabrasion 2-4 times a week

What kind of AHA it is? i have the Advanced system from Neutrogena and it states that you should discontinue the use of any product containing retinol, glycolic or salicylic acids one week before start the microderm hmm by the way i think it has to be with the healing process of the skin and the sunburns if you you any AHA while you on Microderm maybe that situation can make the healing process of skin to slow down and make you more prone to get sunburns i dont know, it says also that you shouldnt use any AHA before 2 days after microderm. Do you need to put aha all over your face? you can put them in the affected spots also so maybe u can see that way if something happen what it is.

i have the hydroxy brand from drugstore.com. I mean im thinking about trying the mamas brand because its stronger i think its 20%. The 12% may have stop working so i need to go stronger but ill see if the microdermabrasion reduces my acne scars and red marks i hope it does im running out of ideas. Its a pretty good brand its the youthful essence i just order it on the 21st of may so i might get by the end of this week