Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm gonna start using Aveeno Continuous Radiance Lotion to get a subtle tan and I want to use it on my face as well. At the moment, my regimen is:

Once or twice daily; Wash with Osea Cleansing Milk, put Derma E scar gel on redmarks, put on Paula's Choice BHA 2% Gel, mix a small bit of emu oil with Jason Red Elements Moisturizing Day Creme.

Now I have no clue where I would fit the sunless tanner in. I'm not going to start using it until the little scabs on my face go away and my redmarks are pretty much gone. But even then, would I just use it right after I wash my face? And just use it every other day? Help! :confused:

Usually these gradual self-tanners contain more than sufficient moisturizer so I would recommend cleansing, using your BP or other treatment products followed by the Continuous Radiance.

I haven't used these gradual self-tanners before (I use actual self-tanners), but depending on how deep a tan you want, you may need to use the product for several consecutive applications (especially since they are more "gradual" than ordinary self-tanners). When you are satisfied, then follow up every couple of days or so. Every person's skin is different and every product is different, too, so you'll need to experiment to determine the frequency of application that is best for you.