Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snowpea

battery powered face vacuums

Guest fatman_uk

Sorry, that's just the stupidest thing ever. #-o [-X

No offence to your mom.

-Gaz

Hm, well I can say that it's fun to play with. The manual said that prolonged use can lead to damage and even scarring, so that's one reason to think that it is in fact doing SOMETHING. The suction is rather powerful for something that runs on AA batteries, but he cup on it is clear and I didn't see any pore-jam whooshing through -- something tells me it would take a hell of a lot more power than this to unclog a pore. Maybe I should do a test with a pimento and an olive or something. I dunno, somehow I suspect that the cause of my acne is more complicated than clogged pores.

My acne is showing signs of subsiding regardless..let's hope for the best O_O!!!

I have one. It didn't do much for me. Left my face red and got some "stuff" the first time I used it...but looking in the mirror after I got done, I still had blackheads.

Think about how hard it is to use your fingers to smoosh out a blackhead. I have one of these and it didn't do it. I mean it would need a TON more suction to be able to suck out blackheads.

yes I suppose it's like giving someone a straw and telling them to suck some peanut butter out of a jar.

Of course, it could be getting some grime off the top at least, right?

lol if you're not aware, Igia make the worst products out there. i've seen your little gimic on television and obviously it doesn't work. doesn't take a dermatologist to figure out that its virtually impossible to remove dirt, grim and oils from pores.

there is another product that got me giggling. Igia claims they have developed an cream that would literally remove wrinkles and fine lines with in an hour. they even took the liberaty to show before and after pictures of clients that have given the cream a try; there is no doubt in my mind those pictures were digitally enhanced.

point being - DON'T TRUST IGIA.

ya i agree with thx13, hehe...

I've actually used one of these before. I think they'd only be beneficial for black heads, not whiteheads. Plus it's annoying. So if you only have blackheads to worry about, then you could give it a shot.