Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

OMG I Am Not Sleeping Well Because of My Addiction to This Site

I havent slept well all week. I keep thought racing and having these vivid nightmares. Last night I was on the org until 2am. This site is taking over my life, but I would be so lost without this place. I love coming here! I havent gotten eight hours of sleep even. Anyone else have a problem staying on the org too long and because of it you dont get your needed hours of sleep?

Edit: I havent been sleeping well all week because of my depression. Sometimes I wake up at ungodly hours and I will stay on here for two hours and then go back to sleep. Last night though I was on here until 2am and then I went to sleep until 7:15ish

you dont have to be a loner molly. from what you said in an earlier post i think we live near each other lets hang out

aww molly don't put yourself down!! You're really nice and cool. If you want a good way to have some friends (Offline) try volunteer work. And maybe you are addicted to this site. There are quite a few negative deppressing messages here so I'm sure that being on here for ages doesn't leave you feeling that happy.

i think that if you're feelin esp. down about acne, comin onto this site can make you feel less alone, but comin on here a lot actually makes you depressed. I've done it.

All i have to say to you now is "Sheesh Kebab." hear my words child

GTFO!

:lol: I know thast what I need to do but its so hard

Heres my theory. My life sucks, Im a loner, and then I will die. I frequently use that phrase. Life is such a bitch and then we die

i'm addicted too!

the way i see it, it's better than sitting around being depressed about acne. at least, while i'm on this site, i feel like i'm doing something about my problem.

lol

the org is crack :shifty: lets do some lines

...................... :drool:

We don't mind suspending people who need to take a break from here but don't have the will power to do it alone.

GTFO!

Heres my theory. My life sucks, Im a loner, and then I will die. I frequently use that phrase. Life is such a bitch and then we die

GTFO!

GTFO!

GTFO!

molly, i haven't been on here too long, but from what i've seen, you are a very sweet and caring person. you told me when i joined to be careful because this site is addicting, and you are right! i've been on here way more than i should... not getting enough done.

i also don't think its healthy to focus on acne (my worst flaw) so much. everyone here has a lot going for them, even if they don't realize it. we are not defined by our skin, its just a tiny part of who we are. its hard to see that when you spend so much time reading and obsessing about it. i've had acne for over 20 years, and though i've never loved it, i've never thought about it as much as i do since coming here. no disrespect meant to the site. its a wonderful resource and a much needed outlet. like most things, best used with moderation.

how about limiting yourself to an hour in the afternoon, set the timer even, then force yourself to shut it off, no matter what, and get out and do something.

you are a great person and you have a lot to offer. focus on the good things about yourself.

Oh yeah, and apparently, I'm also an emo so yeah, acne+depression= me.

I also need a nose job, am what they call a "bully", sarcastic, and just found out that one of my biggest idols, is just like the rest of them shallow kiddie pools.( thnx for the metaphor LeCompt)

Most of my flaws, but I'm a happy person considering that I'm going have to catch up on all of todays homework from playing hooky, YAY me!

P.S. I'm not a druggie

Just leave when you have to molly. It's only the internet. At the end of the day it means nothing.

Yes it does. It means Im no longer having fun lol I am a loner. I depend on this site

Just leave when you have to molly. It's only the internet. At the end of the day it means nothing.

Yes it does. It means Im no longer having fun lol I am a loner. I depend on this site

Don't feel too bad, Molly! I don't have too many friends, and being a mod, I sometimes spend upwards of 8 hours or more on this site somedays. If you are going to have online friends, I think this is one the best places to have them!

We don't mind suspending people who need to take a break from here but don't have the will power to do it alone.

???

There are times when people need to not be here all the time, but don't have the will power to stay away. People have requested to be suspended for a week, or two, or a month so that they won't be tempted to log on here.