Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edddyyy21

QUESTION NEED HELP

why is it that all my pimples lead to red marks? i dont really get many small pimples just large ones and even if i dont pop them which i NEVER did they would ALWAYS leave a red mark after...i dont know why, just wondering if anyone had an answer to this question???

As well i wash my face morning and night with an oxy face wash and use oxy pads during the day and at night i apply retin A to my face...if this makes any difference

Thanks for your help:)

i don't know the answer. some people don't get red marks, others do, some people don't scar, others do.

Yeah its one of them questions that has a different answer for every person, it might be how your treating the pimples or what your putting on them, i found whenever i used a Salicylic Acid product to clear spots i would get some red marks but if i just left them then less likely i got red marks. How are you washing be careful not to irritate them by harsh rubbing and generally dont touch them, scratch them etc. Maybe your diet could have an effect but thats difficult to prove.

i wash in the morning with an oxy wash and go to school...then i wash around 6 because i usually play basketball and then once more at night and put on retin A...i also use oxy pads during the day if the face gets oily...i drink lots of water and take vitamin C tablets 1500 mg a day i believe...i just get really frustrated because every pimple leads to another spot which takes forever to go away...and once they start fading another pimple comes and leaves another spot...

i know everyone is going to disagree when I say this, but I have a friend with moderate acne, but only acne, never ever redmarks so I asked if she pops, she said yes, asap. so i was like WTF, because I always never touch them, other than spot treat, so I started popping, and what do ya' know, redmarks heal faster than ever. weird, probably just us though ;)