Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

how come no one talks about TCA cross as much these days?

Did people not like this treatment? Or was it successful enough for some,

that now they do not post as much?

I'm asking because I am heavily interested in this treatment and it seems

to make more sense than a lot of other things out there.

Any thoughts?

how come no one talks about TCA cross as much these days?

Did people not like this treatment? Or was it successful enough for some,

that now they do not post as much?

I'm asking because I am heavily interested in this treatment and it seems

to make more sense than a lot of other things out there.

Any thoughts?

i had it done. it worked. 50% improvement after 1 treatment. my scars are red now but im getting vbeam on them. you won't look pretty, but it will work. i don't know about this fraxel and other stuff. TCA Cross 100% seems to be working... make sure you goto a derm. its what ive been saying for months. 5 areas treated and it was 140.00. look, ill say this, and you can hate on it all you want, but ill say this... i run my finger over my scars now and i can barely feel them. its fricken weird. i want to get another one. i said i wouldn't post again but i had to post that. if you are in chicagoland area and need to see a derm then this guy is the guy i goto:

www.lakeviewderm.com

dr. steven mandrea

what a good fricken doctor too, he sits down and listens to you for more than a minute. he does all the other fricken things too like subcision and punches and CO2 if you need it, but he says go for the TCA cuz it gives most results and least invasive...

honestly, i will tell you this, i will tell you this, i don't know what people say or know about it but i will tell you this: i think the scars are red because they are still healing... meaning i think they'll get even better.

ah well. good luck 2 ya all.

-mk

i had it done. it worked. 50% improvement after 1 treatment. my scars are red now but im getting vbeam on them. you won't look pretty, but it will work. i don't know about this fraxel and other stuff. TCA Cross 100% seems to be working... make sure you goto a derm. its what ive been saying for months. 5 areas treated and it was 140.00. look, ill say this, and you can hate on it all you want, but ill say this... i run my finger over my scars now and i can barely feel them. its fricken weird. i want to get another one. i said i wouldn't post again but i had to post that. if you are in chicagoland area and need to see a derm then this guy is the guy i goto:

www.lakeviewderm.com

dr. steven mandrea

what a good fricken doctor too, he sits down and listens to you for more than a minute. he does all the other fricken things too like subcision and punches and CO2 if you need it, but he says go for the TCA cuz it gives most results and least invasive...

honestly, i will tell you this, i will tell you this, i don't know what people say or know about it but i will tell you this: i think the scars are red because they are still healing... meaning i think they'll get even better.

-mk

www.lakeviewderm.com

dr. steven mandrea

-mk

good luck 2 both of ya. i swear they're better... they use to be so deep i can feel the edges... i can't anymore... i think one more may do it. good luck to ya both!

L Karamaya-

Which type of scars was your tca performed on? I have some rolling scars which I was wondering whether it could be performed on?