Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nikkolass

3 months off accutane ....

i've been off accutane for about 3 months now , and my acne has just started coming back :snooty: anyways, i was just wondering what my next step is??? how many of you have been on accutane twice ? and for how many of you has it actaully worked after the 2nd dose?? lol thank you for the responses

Guest sm_oore

i just got off my 2nd dosage and it seems like it didn't work as well this time around.

I'm also using retin a but i've been using it for a couple months and think i got pass the breaking out stage.

I'm starting to get whiteheads like everyday now and its only been a couple months since i finished. :wall:

The first time i took it i thought it worked pretty well cause i didn't have as frequent breakouts as i do now and it lasted about a little over a year.

hopefully i don't have to go on a 3rd.

i've been off accutane for about 3 months now , and my acne has just started coming back :snooty: anyways, i was just wondering what my next step is??? how many of you have been on accutane twice ? and for how many of you has it actaully worked after the 2nd dose?? lol thank you for the responses

I'm 3 months post too, but am clear. My derm said if I did break out again, he would try some topicals first. He explained that things that didn't work in the past, will most likely work after a course of tane.