Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
you

Unstoppable Whiteheads :

These stupid whiteheads on my forehead is killing me

They are like unstoppable

They dont seem to dissolve.

I use many products, (I know for sure BP doesnt help on whiteheads at all) and wash my face everyday, but what the hell is wrong with these things.

I feel like I am wasteing my time, because whatever I do, they will stay for my life. sad.gif

What else can I do???

PLEASEEEEEE Give me back what I used to have!! GOD!!! [-o<

azelex has the best track record i've ever seen for whiteheads. it's rx only though. retin-a has a good track record, too.

as far as otc goes, you're right. bp does absolutely _nothing_ at all for whiteheads, which is why it's discouraging to see the regimen recommended for them so often here. the best bet for otc treatments would be a bha that stays on your skin. if you can't use a bha, then an aha is the next best thing.

Would u say that Eucerin Renewal has enough of AHA to be good for whiteheads, because if so I can't imagine how many whiteheads I'd have without it. I already get a ton with it, something I didn't get on retin-a or salicylic acid. I wish there was a way to incorporate salicylic acid into Dan's Regimen. Could the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer be a possibility for this?

azelex has the best track record i've ever seen for whiteheads. it's rx only though. retin-a has a good track record, too.  

as far as otc goes, you're right. bp does absolutely _nothing_ at all for whiteheads, which is why it's discouraging to see the regimen recommended for them so often here. the best bet for otc treatments would be a bha that stays on your skin. if you can't use a bha, then an aha is the next best thing.

are you guys talking about some kind of gel or cream that contains AHA and BHA ?

I also learned that excessivley dry skin can cause whiteheads too.. Make sure your not putting S.A on it ot BP.. a good cleanser.. and moisturizer is all you need if your forehead isnt oily.. I just learned this and my face is coming back to perfect.

I also learned that excessivley dry skin can cause whiteheads too.. Make sure your not putting S.A on it ot BP.. a good cleanser.. and moisturizer is all you need if your forehead isnt oily.. I just learned this and my face is coming back to perfect.