Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Doing what forever? The Regimen? No, just 'til you grow out of acne. Also, if the salicylic acid works out for people, you'll be less dry. I use it in the mornings now and I am less dry. Also, the new moisturizer will dramatically cut down on dryness once it's available.

Doing what forever? The Regimen? No, just 'til you grow out of acne. Also, if the salicylic acid works out for people, you'll be less dry. I use it in the mornings now and I am less dry. Also, the new moisturizer will dramatically cut down on dryness once it's available.

Can I exfoliate to get all the dead skin off after I'm clear?

fuck, when you clear, you can bash your face in with a goddamned sledgehammer if you want to, this is just the waiting period to clearness!

I would recommend glycolic acid for exfoliation. It's good for acne and very gentle. I wouldn't do it more than every few days though. It can be a little harsh done too often. Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion is the best one we have so far. http://www.acne.org/aha.html

I would recommend glycolic acid for exfoliation. It's good for acne and very gentle. I wouldn't do it more than every few days though. It can be a little harsh done too often. Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Lotion is the best one we have so far. http://www.acne.org/aha.html