Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CookieCrumbles

Everyday minerals Sunscreen Finishing Powder

I was looking at this powder in "fair", but it doesn't say what the SPF is on the website, does anyone know? Also, anybody use this and have good results with it? It's kinda hard to think of a powder being able to give good sun protection -- would it be better as an everyday sort of thing as opposed to a "I know I'm going to be out in the sun all day" kinda thing? I really like the idea of being able to use a powder over a liquid sunscreen (as most of us have trouble with them breaking us out)...but I also have fair skin and can burn easily and am not sure how well this powder can protect. Any testimonials would be appreciated :)

it's an SPF of 30.

I had the medium one, but it was too dark for me, so I can't comment on how good it was! However, I like everything else by EM, so I have no doubt that it's wonderful!

I'll let you know soon! The sun has just come out again after a gloomy month! I was wondering this too!

I recently bought 'fair' which is pretty pale. I'm having to wear a slighly sheerer mineral foundation than usual because along with the EM sunscreen, it looked a bit cakey!!

I just ordered this recently.... hoping to find a sunscreen that will not break me out.