Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seductiveartistica

Anyone know a doc who does Smoothbeam/Cooltouch In the South Jersey/Philadelphia area?

Hi-- Dr. Lawrence and Dr. Leonhardt in Marlton, NJ

856-596-3040

I had Smoothbeams with Dr. Leonhardt.

I'm looking to have Smoothbeam or Cooltouch loser done. Anyone know any doctors in South Jersey or Philadelphia who offer these procedures? Thanks.

Hi-- Dr. Lawrence and Dr. Leonhardt in Marlton, NJ

856-596-3040

I had Smoothbeams with Dr. Leonhardt.

I'm looking to have Smoothbeam or Cooltouch loser done. Anyone know any doctors in South Jersey or Philadelphia who offer these procedures? Thanks.

Thanks, you're the best! I'm calling :).

I read some threads from people that used smoothbeam 3 or 4 years ago and now are having problems "like sagging skin" perhaps it was the treatments.

i had cool touch done in 2001 (3 sessions in combination with microdermabrasian) and it really didn't help much...there was certainly a temporary effect from it but it didn't last, and i ended up with white spots on my face near my jawline where pigment seems to be missing. i am starting fraxel (SR1500 aka fraxel 2) and believe that it will be a much more effective laser, since it combines ablative with non-ablative. it has MUCH better results clinically than cool touch.

also cool touch for me was $3500 for what i had done, so that's was a whopping amount to pay for minimal results that didn't last!

Smootbeam and Cooltouch are the biggest ripoffs in the already dubious laser industry. They do absolutely nothing and cost a fortune.

Any doctor who pushes them is without conscience.

UPDATE: I met with Dr. Lawrence a few weeks ago. She prescribed me Retin-A. She said I should have some Jessner peels done and I may not even want the Smoothbeam. I'm on the fence about the smoothbeam because it only works sometimes. I have my first Jessner's peel done on Thursday.