Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mattieu

im going to be in the sun alot this summer

im just starting retin a micro .04%, along with duac gel in the morning. Im a 16 year old boy so im probably going to be in the sun alot this summer. What is a really good sunscreen that will go along with these 2 things???? i hope being in the sun alot with a good sunscreenn wont hurt me too bad :confused: thank you

it would also be nice if its a moisturizer/sunscreen, tahts what the derm said, but she didnt give me any ideas of what kind.

I never was a sun worshipper but I wish people would just heed this advice. Limit your sun exposure as much as possible! Tan skin is damaged skin.

~Pale and proud of it!

Why do people still think the sun is healthy? Even with sunblock it's horrible for your skin.

Why do people still think the sun is healthy? Even with sunblock it's horrible for your skin.

well, you can't spend your entire life wrapped in clothing from head to toe, wearing a hat all day, everyday, staying indoors.

Hey Adam Im moving to southern Spain where they have sun 360 days a year, and right now I live in Chicago where at this point I haven't seen the sun in about 2 months.

I was just wondering what regimen u are on and what sunscreen ur using to withstand the Las Vegas sun? Im on Retin A Miicro at this point for about a month and will have been on it for about 4 months befor I go to Spain, also over there the sun is out until like 10pm in the summer.

Think I can do it and not burn my face off? I dont artificially tan or anything like that and although i am light skinned i dont burn too easily and i rarely have ever peeled when i do get red it goes to golden-brown usually (im from southeastern europe). PS I really dont want to have to wear a hat :(

BE CAREFUL!! I was in the sun and tried to stay covered my face is so fried and in pain I used sunscreen constantly shielded my faace with a towel. Now the day after i am truly suffering. My suggestion would be to get off if you know you'll be in the sun alot. Not to mention the sun damage because your skin is exfoliating from the retin a.