Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

shy away from the opposite sex?

Yes does any body else do this i wonder but y is it i can like talk to my guy freinds and have fun laugh alot and joke around and just be confident and stuff but when im talking to girls or even near girls in tight areas where they are surrounding me like waiting to go in the lunch room i intend to put my face down or play with my hands or something even when a girl is talking to me or something i make no eye connection and i get this seriuos attitude like if they are smiling at me i dont smile back and be all serious... does any one know what im talking about or no? :eh:

Kind of....I draw a total blank around guys I find attractive. The more attracted I am to a guy, the more I want to run away & hide cuz I feel so awkward.

I know what you're talking about, but I don't act that way around guys in general. I'm actually pretty comfortable around most guys, unless I find them very good looking. Those are the ones I get shy and tongue-tied around.

i do shy away from the opposite sex (or with girls with really great skin) because I am so embarassed by my face. One time my crush sat beside me and I acted like I didn't wanna talk to him so I stood up and looked bored even though I do really wanna talk to him. Damn, he was too close and I just could'nt accept the fact that he has better skin than me. And I'm girl! For some reason in our society today, girls should have good skin because if you don't there's something wrong with you.

Guest The Effendi
For some reason in our society today, girls should have good skin because if you don't there's something wrong with you.

No... I'm not shy but I wont just start a conversation out of no where either.

I can be around girls and feel compfortable. If they decide to talk to me I'll talk back.

Oh and about girls having to have good skin.. You can blame the media and make up commercials for that... A girl should just be herself, natural is beautiful... I'm getting sick of plastic faces...

Guest The Effendi
... A girl should just be herself, natural is beautiful... I'm getting sick of plastic faces...

ive been hurt by far too many women. love, family, friend; in every aspect possible. So no, i'm not shy per say. i'm just numb, and if not im just afraid.

yeah, i guess im just really fucked up.

I know what you're talking about, but I don't act that way around guys in general. I'm actually pretty comfortable around most guys, unless I find them very good looking. Those are the ones I get shy and tongue-tied around.

I'm always tongue-tied around women I find attractive. I've even done that with some of my friends that are girls. :redface:

fear me! LOL

Sometimes I get a little tongue-tied around girls that I find really cute but most of the time, I'm pretty good. And that's probably only due to my utter indifference to everything around me lol

Guest T-Virus

For some reason I'm more self-conscious around girls despite the fact that I'm not attracted to them in that way :|

Usually the hotter they are, the less I look at them directly. If I know them and have been talking to them, I will look at them though. If I am drunk, I will stare. If I am high, I will approach and spit my tremendous game. Usually if I can get them laughing, it is showtime! Case closed.

:ninja: