Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LabGirl81

GAH...THIS SUCKS....

I am sooooo hungry....all the time....I'm craving everything lately. I ate like crap all weekend and today I can't get chocolate out of my head.

My psych meds make me so hungry, and I'm starting to gain weight....

Grrr......

been having cravings for eggs, nuts, seeds, etc. for a long time, can't touch any of them

I crave stupid crap.

Right now I want a big tomato with salt and pepper. Later I'll want a piece od sharp cheddar cheese. Then I'll want a piece of chocolate. Then I'll want spanish olives. Then I'll want pickles......then feta cheese......

My psych meds are messing with my serotonin receptors and making me crave random foods......

Why can't you eat eggs, nuts, or seeds?

I read this article on genetically engineered foods a few days ago, I was curious about frankenfoods and how little we know about the side effects long-term. Since they are largely unknown.

It seems that a massive portion of my diet is comprised of these foods-heck, a large portion of the foods you buy at Publix are genetically modified. Now I've been getting a little queasy when I go to eat something that's processed and doesn't benefit me like crackers or cheez-its or chocolate chips. Don't know how much this helps though :)

Are you still lifting weights?

Hi :wavey:

I say you make that greek salad thingy majiggy, or the crystalized chicken :wub:

I think I want ice cream tonight!

I read this article on genetically engineered foods a few days ago, I was curious about frankenfoods and how little we know about the side effects long-term. Since they are largely unknown.

It seems that a massive portion of my diet is comprised of these foods-heck, a large portion of the foods you buy at Publix are genetically modified. Now I've been getting a little queasy when I go to eat something that's processed and doesn't benefit me like crackers or cheez-its or chocolate chips. Don't know how much this helps though :)

Are you still lifting weights?

this thread has made me hungry:(

LabGirl thats an interesting mix of food there, if you hadnt said it was your tablets I would have thought it crazy hormonal pregnancy type cravings!

right now I have a craving for meat...very odd.

When I'm hungry for sweets or bad things, I like to drink a hot cup of tea... Hot tea fools your stomach and makes you feel full...

Just put lots of sugar...lol.... Chocolate is bad!

LabGirl thats an interesting mix of food there, if you hadnt said it was your tablets I would have thought it crazy hormonal pregnancy type cravings!

^

haha.. Yeah I know It sounds stupid... But anyways, ordinary sugar is just sugar!

No milk or any other crap that you find in chocolate. There is a difference.

be careful there... some say that its the sugar in chocolate (and milk) that break people out, not the actual chocolate itself. sugar is not good at all for acne.

too bad you need the sugar and milk to make the chocolate. ;)

be careful there... some say that its the sugar in chocolate (and milk) that break people out, not the actual chocolate itself. sugar is not good at all for acne.

too bad you need the sugar and milk to make the chocolate. ;)

Cheer up LabGirl81. You need to fight it and pretend you are on an island. Try watching Man vs. Wild or Survivorman on Discovery channel! :D:dance::).

Case closed.

:ninja:

Cheer up LabGirl81. You need to fight it and pretend you are on an island. Try watching Man vs. Wild or Survivorman on Discovery channel! :D:dance::).

Case closed.

I feel your pain. The derm has me on Keflex and it makes me hungry all the time. I am trying to lose weight so I just go around starved :cry:

Labgirl what meds is it thats causing this? I think celexa made me hungry, wellbutrin makes me crave weird stuff like lucky charms 24/7 but i rarely have an appetite and barely smoke anymore :boogie:

I am sooooo hungry....all the time....I'm craving everything lately. I ate like crap all weekend and today I can't get chocolate out of my head.

Grrr......

Labgirl what meds is it thats causing this? I think celexa made me hungry, wellbutrin makes me crave weird stuff like lucky charms 24/7 but i rarely have an appetite and barely smoke anymore :boogie:

It does seem like pregnancy cravings. I'm not pregnant though (altough it would explain the swollen sore boobs....I just thought I was getting fat)....

Nah....I'm on the pill, and we're pretty careful......

It's not abnormal for psych meds to cause cravings. The slight weight gain is why none of my bras fit and that makes them hurt.

I think I'm going to have a big salad for dinner.....and play it safe....

I really want some carrot cake right now though.....at leasy my salad will have carrots in it.......

When I'm hungry for sweets or bad things, I like to drink a hot cup of tea... Hot tea fools your stomach and makes you feel full...

Just put lots of sugar...lol.... Chocolate is bad!

Grrr......

Omg the same thing has been happening to me to! Lately I bought an apple pie from trader joes, double rainbow soy ice cream, and some cheesepuffs. Ive been eating those things for breakfast. Yesterday I had a piece of the apple pie from breakfast and a lot of cheesepuffs because they are addictive. For dessert last night I had the soy ice cream, two large scoops. Depression really messes with our thought process :(

Case closed.

I like Survivorman better.......the guy on Man vs. Wild just bugs me......

Well I've removed all chocolate from my lab at work....and I ate all my bakers chocolate at home (it's not sweetened at all)....I can't do any more damage......I don't have any bad food at my house, and if I want it at work I have to go to a vending machine.....which is on another floor.....I don't have enough effort and I don't have any cash on me anyway....