Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NdnRomeo

What is your Body Mass Index number? (link posted to find out)

I have a few questions, I was wondering if you could take a few seconds to answer it.

1) What is your BMI? You can find out here: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

2) Also how mild or severe is your acne?

3) How well do you eat?

Thanks so much! Each and every answer is appreciated :)

1. 22.5

2. I have severe acne.

3. I eat healthy on week days and very badly on weekends.

Why do you care? lol

1) 19.8

2) Very mild

3) Fairly well. I eat a lot of protein in the form of chicken, turkey, and eggs. I also eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. I'll cheat every once in a while by having something sweet. Usually a bowl of ice cream.

1) 20.3

2) I'd say moderate.

3) Let's just say my eating habits suck most nights. :lol: LOTS of sugar and caffeine binging.

Moderate

I eat healthy (lots of fruits and veggies) But I also eat fast food about 2x's a week( usually crispy chicken sandwich w/ fries from mcDs).

1) 19.5

2) Currently ... mild (thanks, Fish Oil!)

3) I eat ... fairly well I guess. Lots of fruit and veggies, red meat hardly ever, dairy only rarely. Not much processed stuff, no fast food. My main problem is that I rarely have TIME to eat, so I usually eat way less than I should. Main weakness is caffeine (black coffee!).

1) 25.8

2) mild but skin can't fully heal anymore anywhere

3) i've described my diet before, way better than it was last year

BMI is pointless for a general health indicator unless the person is very deficient in muscle mass

if i took off my muscle mass i would probably weight 150 lbs instead of 170 now

and since i have a huge head (big skull) i have no desire to be a stick figure because it will look stupid

1) 25.8

BMI is pointless for a general health indicator unless the person is very deficient in muscle mass

and since i have a huge head (big skull) i have no desire to be a stick figure because it will look stupid

1) What is your BMI?

2) Also how mild or severe is your acne?

I don't have acne. It was moderate to severe and cystic, but I cheated and took Accutane.

3) How well do you eat?

Generally pretty healthy. I don't exclude any one type of food. I still eat dairy (a little milk with cereal sometimes, and in coffee). I don't drink soda or soft drinks....only water. I eat a decent amount of fruit and veggies (about 3-4 serving of fruit and 5-7 of veggies a day). I eat fatty fish a few times a week and I'll occasioanlly have red meat or chicken, but less than once a week. I don't really eat bread unless I make it myself, and I eat healthy cereals like Kashi Good Friends. I have about 20-25g a fiber a day, and I drink alcohol once every couple weeks.......I don't think really pay attention to the way I eat....that's just how I've always eaten (with the exception of late night binge eating in college)......

1) 25.8

1. 19.5

2. very mild, 1 or 2 noninflamed per week

3. Yes healthy! But I eat sweets once per day

1) 25.8

yeah, same here. Before I started lifting, I was just a rabid basketball player so I was somewhat thin but still had some muscle from all the sports. I was about 6'4" 185-190; that would put me in the middle of the "normal" BMI range. The lastcouple years I have put on around 30 pounds from lifting, so now I'm "fat" at 6'4" 215-220 pounds.

Guest Stu :-)

1. 24.4

2. 98% clear

3. I think i eat quite healthly. Almost Gluten free, lots of veg/fruit, 5 small meals a day,

Fish Oil, Green Tea Extract, Maca Root, Zinc, and Ecstacy at weekends. j/k. Minimal sugar, altought chocy bar here and there. But i also run and lift, and have just start eating garlic to kill off possible parasites..

1. 17.5

2. Moderate to mild (alternating periods)

3. Diet okay or the most part but always inevitable lapses - sugary food binges every couple of weeks

Probably quite obvious reading this that my moderate acne could remain mild at least if I was more consistent with my diet, funny to see it so black and white!

1. 19.4

2. Moderate

3. I eat a ton. I used to be fat, but then I lost weight so now I try to watch what I eat cuz I don't want to gain it all back. I eat more now than I did when I was heavier though - probably cuz I'm older now so my metabolism is higher (16 years old). I try to make sensible choices, but I don't totally limit myself. I don't really follow any special diets or anything. Sometimes if I feel like having a piece of cake, I'll just go for the cake. It's fine. As long as your not excessive with the bad foods, your fine.

1. 19.5

2. moderate

3. well, i just ate 1 1/2 donuts. i eat way too many sweets, but i try to eat healthy meals.

1. 20.6

2.not as bad as i think, slowly clearing up light- moderate?

3. Extreamly bad, especially weekends, and i eat too much- but hey, i'm a growing girl!

mild

it's pretty good most days, I've been bad the last few weeks (and it shows :dry:)

Kanmi, you're a twig.

mild to moderate when not under control with medications

I don't eat super healthy but I don't eat crappy either.