Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lainey321

Has anyone seen Sarah Jessica Parker's clothing line?

She was on Oprah last week showing off her new clothing line. She has teamed up with Steve and Barry's, nothing is over $20. It didn't look bad at all. I need to get to S & B's and see it up close. Alot of their stuff seems "cheap" to me :shifty:

Bitten collection

haha... It's cheap and it looks cheaply made.

All her dresses are so ugly! I want to yell at her...

All together her line is okay for the price. She has some nice full outfits and what not, but nothing amazing. Nothing that's Sex in The City fabulous.

The prices are good, but the clothes are sooo basic & bland. Still jeans for under $20 is crazy cheap. It's supposed to go up to really large plus sizes also, maybe that is why it is so simple, cuz they have to design style to flatter a size 2 to 22.

I had heard of this & was really hoping for some fashion rip offs at cheap prices, not basics I could already get at Target.

I guess she thinks she is designing for the average woman, but too bad she seems to think the average woman must want to wear bland clothes...

The prices are good, but the clothes are sooo basic & bland. Still jeans for under $20 is crazy cheap. It's supposed to go up to really large plus sizes also, maybe that is why it is so simple, cuz they have to design style to flatter a size 2 to 22.

I had heard of this & was really hoping for some fashion rip offs at cheap prices, not basics I could already get at Target.

I guess she thinks she is designing for the average woman, but too bad she seems to think the average woman must want to wear bland clothes...

That's an interesting point! Maybe she thinks that bland clothes make more full figured women more attractive...

Lots of prints and pretty colors don't really look good on women in higher sizes.

Call me bland,. I like them,, it's a great basic collection. I'm sure the next lines will be more snazzy. But as I need to rebuild my sumer wardrobe due to weight gain, they'll do..

yeah i saw it. i wasn't that impressed with the previews i saw online. i'd rather see it in the store before i make a final judgment call about the line. i do have to agree, the quality of the clothing certainly matches the price but again, i'm going to check it out at S & B and then make a call. i think it launches on June 7th, if i'm not mistaken....

first of all i love sex and the city but i think its so funny how everyone thinks just b/c sjp dressed well on the show that she would be good at making a clothing line.

the show had a stylist, patricia field, and she's the true mastermind behind all the clothing on the show, not sarah. the same thing goes for other celebrities who are complimented for their sense of style which for most, not all, are the works of stylists.

anyways, i've been to a steve and barry's before, i was curious what it was b/c i had all these college stuff in it. but yeah, the quality of the clothing is cheap, cheap, cheap.. i doubt this will be any different but i'll wait and see.

first of all i love sex and the city but i think its so funny how everyone thinks just b/c sjp dressed well on the show that she would be good at making a clothing line.

the show had a stylist, patricia field, and she's the true mastermind behind all the clothing on the show, not sarah. the same thing goes for other celebrities who are complimented for their sense of style which for most, not all, are the works of stylists.

anyways, i've been to a steve and barry's before, i was curious what it was b/c i had all these college stuff in it. but yeah, the quality of the clothing is cheap, cheap, cheap.. i doubt this will be any different but i'll wait and see.

yeh, the collection is *yawn*

but for everyday clothes, some of them are okay, like the white beach shirt and the black shirt-dress. im not dying 4 them

i actually really like it, not cause its cheap or whatever. i really dont mind paying a lot at all if its something i really want to get. i know a lot of you guys think its way too simple and if i saw her clothing line a year ago, i wouldve said the same thing. i used to be in LOVE with bright colors, crazy/beautiful prints, etc, but my style has changed dramatically out of no where this year and LOVE LOVE LOVE simple style. at least for now, who knows when ill go back to my old self :dance: but yea, id really like to see it in person before i make my final judgment... TOO BAD IT IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE IN NOR-CAL!!!!

btw, thats exactly how SJP dress.. she loves simple things but it doesnt look simple on her cause she KNOWS how to put everything together! shes a great stylist =]