Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
femme25

L'oreal Vive Nutri Gloss

This stuff (the medium-long damaged hair series) gets awesome reviews everywhere I look, even the uk version gets a 100% rave review. Anyone here try it? The sodium Laureth Sulfate is making me nervous but man, I am so, so sick of my hair lacking any sheen or volume from all the lame-o products I use.

Even MUA.com gives it a tremendous review :think:

I used the conditioner for medium-long hair that's curly/wavy or whatever it's called. It's pretty good. Defnitely one of the better drugstore conditioners. I would rebuy if I'm out of my regular conditiontioner, but not on a normal basis. The only downside is that it doesn't give me chunky curls, which I want!

I ended up buying some last night, the kind for med-long damaged hair (shampoo, conditioner and intensive conditioner) and used it...The shampoo lathers beautifully and smells very nice and seems to wash out clean enough. My hair felt a little dry so I slapped on lots of conditioner which seemed pretty creamy and light. I didnt leave it on long enough tho, and ended up letting my hair air dry becauseI got distracted so it looked a bit frizzy to me. As usual I wasnt all that impressed with the "mirror shine" but it was very soft. My hair needs a trim sooososo badly but I have an appt next week so its just a matter of getting thru til then.

this morning my hair still feels clean and soft and STILL has a faint, clean smell. So far its decent for $4 a pop, considering my biolage is somewhere in the $16 range. Yikes.

I am not, however, screaming from the rooftops just yet.

Ok I used it again and I am just not feelin this stuff..smells nice and lathers fabulous but other than that, pretty mediocre. Samy Moist does a better job @ conditioning and its $1 more :snooty:

I got this and I'm not overly impressed, but it's pretty good. I think I still prefer my Fructis + Aussie deep conditioner.

Maybe I'll like it more later... I'm so cheap I have to use the whole bottle if I paid for it. :P

Ok I used it again and I am just not feelin this stuff..smells nice and lathers fabulous but other than that, pretty mediocre. Samy Moist does a better job @ conditioning and its $1 more :snooty: