Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kat21

I need help... right now!

so my script has been written, but i am having ipledge issues. i never got anything in the mail from them, so i don't have a password.

so is my username the number on my ipledge card? i guess i should've gotten the password in the mail, but since i don't have it, do you suggest that i say that i "forgot" my password so that they'll send a new one to my email, and i can just use that to sign in?

i know that i'm in the system, because my derm put me in there a month ago and called to say that she put in my preg. test results today. what to do?!

so my script has been written, but i am having ipledge issues. i never got anything in the mail from them, so i don't have a password.

so is my username the number on my ipledge card? i guess i should've gotten the password in the mail, but since i don't have it, do you suggest that i say that i "forgot" my password so that they'll send a new one to my email, and i can just use that to sign in?

i know that i'm in the system, because my derm put me in there a month ago and called to say that she put in my preg. test results today. what to do?!

If there is a "I forgot my password" option, I would try that first. If they email you a new password, great. If it doesn't work out that way, just call them and they'll reset your password or whatever it is that they do. It's no big deal - don't freak out.

i just did that, got a password, and went through the whole ipledge deal. now i can finally get my script filled! thanks so much :D