Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First - I know I've probably asked this before - but I'm starting to panic because mine isn't budging in the least...does accutane clear up the comedonal acne - you know, those stubborn little white balls of crap that make the skin all bumpy (but not red) and never ever come to a peak????????

Also, I read on the comedonal board that apple cider vinegar used mized with water is a good all natural toner. Do you guys think it would be ok to use while on accutane???

Accutane should clear it up. :think: I've never used apple cider vinegar, but I might try it for my red spots after I finish accutane. I'm so paranoid about making my skin irritated.

Accutane should clear it up. :think: I've never used apple cider vinegar, but I might try it for my red spots after I finish accutane. I'm so paranoid about making my skin irritated.

That's what I was thinking, too - that it would be too irritating. I've heard, though, that the ACV is GREAT for perfecting the skin. *shrugs* I really hope these little white things get the hell out of my skin...soon.

First - I know I've probably asked this before - but I'm starting to panic because mine isn't budging in the least...does accutane clear up the comedonal acne - you know, those stubborn little white balls of crap that make the skin all bumpy (but not red) and never ever come to a peak????????

Also, I read on the comedonal board that apple cider vinegar used mized with water is a good all natural toner. Do you guys think it would be ok to use while on accutane???

I don't know the answer to this, but I sure hope it does, because that is EXACTLY what I have. I just started Accutane (Claravis actually) today, and definitely my biggest acne problem is comedonal acne bumps that never, never come to a head. And if I try to squeeze them, all I get is an aggravated red spot that lasts forever. Please keep in touch about your progress and how Accutane works for the comedones!

Accutane will help with comedomal acne, at least my derm says so. I would never use ACV on my face ever again. It is too drying and irritating for me and at that time, I wasn't even on accutane yet. It gave me lots of flakes around my chin area. I won't dare to think what will happen to my face if I'm on accutane and that as well.