Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lots of ice cream

Differin and sun exposure does what?

With summer coming up and me being on differin, I've begun to wonder what negative effects the sun might have on my skin. All I've heard is that it's bad, but I have no idea how.

So to those of you that have been on / are on differin, how did/does the sun affect your skin? Will it just cause sunburn faster or will it cause outbreaks or something else?

Hey there, im on differin and i love it to bits :)

when in the sun, my skin doesnt burn or nothing, but i use sublock anyway because of harmful rays. Differin doesnt really lower your skins sun defence enough to cause quicker/excessive burning.

Just take normal precautions when going into the sun :)

are you kidding me? going out in the sun F**ked my skin up so BADLY while on differin!! ahhh I h8 dermatologists!

..just put your sunscreen at least 30 min before going out.. you'll be fine..

Yea with summer coming every post heres about sunscreen. Best advice is to avoid the beach, you'll get sunburned faster and chances of skin cancer go up a lot. Its either you cure your acne or you mess up your skin get even more acne because of the sun burn and get skin cancer and then have to get surgery to remove huge chunks of your skin which are lot worse than acne scars