Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You know, having severe acne leaves ALOT of scarring and black spots, so do anybody know a good fade cream that works effectively in 8 weeks. I have a couple but they have only giving me mediocre results. I heard you have to use them over a period of time.

Nothing can be done about scarring unless you find a plastic surgeon. As for the black spots, find a product that has hyrdoquione(sp) in it. A 2% should be sufficient.

if you really want it to fade in 8 wks go get a prescription for 4% hydroquinone and it also depends on how deep the mark is and how much damage there is, some of my more severe marks take 1yr to fade, some of the mild marks take 2-3 months to fade on their own. As for the fading cream I tried them on a few marks at the same time i let some marks fade by themselves and its been about 10 wks and so far there is no difference in most of my marks whether or not i use the cream(2% hydroquinone w/ 2% kojic acid).

I see results, I'm just the type who hates to wait on anything. I want fast results, but I know that will NEVER happen because things take time. My previous spots are much lighter now.