Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, My story is I'm 27 and for 26 yrs I've never had a serious problem with acne and then when I turned 27 my face was looking like something outrageous!! I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have went on tane. My face looks worse and it's wierd cause theres just a colage of tiny flesh colored bumps all over my cheeks and chin. My forehead and nose are clear but I'm real worried i may have destroyed my face by taking the tane and maybe it brought out stuff that should and would have never came out if I didn't start accutane. Anyways I have two mo left cause the Dr wants me to do a 6 mo cycle. Does anyone have any advice. I way 110 lbs and my Dr has me on 80 mg sotret. 1 40mg twice a day. I'm also concerned about that.

Hi, I'm moving this to the accutane forum and in the future please don't make 5 posts on the same topic so you can gain access to a certain area..like the chatroom.

Thanks!

Hi, My story is I'm 27 and for 26 yrs I've never had a serious problem with acne and then when I turned 27 my face was looking like something outrageous!! I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have went on tane. My face looks worse and it's wierd cause theres just a colage of tiny flesh colored bumps all over my cheeks and chin. My forehead and nose are clear but I'm real worried i may have destroyed my face by taking the tane and maybe it brought out stuff that should and would have never came out if I didn't start accutane. Anyways I have two mo left cause the Dr wants me to do a 6 mo cycle. Does anyone have any advice. I way 110 lbs and my Dr has me on 80 mg sotret. 1 40mg twice a day. I'm also concerned about that.

In my third month of Accutane, I had weird, flesh colored bumps in my t-zone... I had NEVER had problems there before and I freaked out. The bumps stayed for about 3 days, and I have had perfect skin ever since. Maybe what's going on with you is just a purging of the skin like I think mine was? Hope so! good luck

Hi, My story is I'm 27 and for 26 yrs I've never had a serious problem with acne...

ummm... acne since you were 1? wow