Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silent_night

[Poll] what do u think of Botchla's regimen? good or bad?

What do u think of the Botchla's regimen?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do u think of the Botchla's regimen?

• good
    • Bad
    • havent tried it

Are there any online stores based in the UK that sell these 2 products?

I know drugstore.com sells them but its a bit far away.

http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=15149

another poll about this, and there are some more detailed responses that could give you a better idea about how it works for the people on the boards.

i vote GOOD. biggrin.gif

i used dan's regimen for abot 3 months. it cleared my 80% and iw as really happy. but w/botchla's i am 99% clear like 90% of the time (a few spots here and there.. i'm a girl so it just comes up when i'm getting my period). it's fast and easy... my skin isn't irritated at all... blackhead's are slowly (but surely) disappearing.

very happy w/results. only mild annoyance is that my hyperpigmentation is still fairly prominent

Jeez, those responses in the other post really freak me out.... I'm starting to have second thoughts about going on that regimen....

That regimen sounds far too harsh and abrasive to me.......it would only suit a teenage skin with basic Acne Vulgaris.

Anyone with sensitive skin could end up a hell of alot worse and would basically burn the face off you.

I've been tryin it out on my forehead and it's been ok; I have very sensitive skin also. It's kind of unerving how it stings a little while after I do the SA wash... not so much after the BP wash. I'm a lot less dry than using the Cetaphil Bar, though, so I don't know what to do. Still had to use a bit of moisturizer but not too much. I guess I'll keep trying it out for a few weeks before I decide to take my acne prone areas into this thing. BTW, thanks sushi for tellin us about that other poll.

Jeez, those responses in the other post really freak me out.... I'm starting to have second thoughts about going on that regimen....

Exactly how drying is the CnC BP Wash ?

Like does your skin feel really tight after using both products?

Also does it irritate the eyes in any way?

Exactly how drying is the CnC BP Wash ?

Like does your skin feel really tight after using both products?

Also does it irritate the eyes in any way?

ya all facial cleansers say to keep away from eyes..........with the BP its important to avoid direct contact as it would sting the shit out of them.

closing your eyes when rinsing and should be fine.

My skin gets really tight even after using the mildest cleanser....but Im thinking about trying this regimen.

A moisturiser would be essential though and to keep in league with the other 2 products...maybe purpose dual treatment moisturiser would be good to use.

I went out Monday night and bought both C&C cleansers recommended by Botchla. Here, five days later, of the two forehead blackheads I've had for months, one is gone and the other is on the way out.

And of the two new zits I had that were in their early stages, one was nuked completely before it turned into anything (it's now only a slight colorless bump that'll probably be gone next week) and the other is still in a stalemate with the Clean & Clear, but it hasn't gotten worse.

I like the regimen. I'm sticking with it for now. The only thing I add to is a little on-the-spot Clearasil (the sulfur resorcinol acne medication "for adult acne") that I dot on the developing zits at night. I have no idea if that works or not (i don't buy or use it regularly), but it doesn't seem to hurt.

My skin isn't very sensitive. I use both products in the morning and again at night and never have to deal with anything more than a very mild redness that doesn't bother me at all.

My acne is mild. My face is mostly clear, but I have issues along the sides of my face, particular at the temples. I get maybe two serious zits a month, but they tend to be awful cysts that stay for a long time. I'm concerned with stopping those and getting rid of post-zit red marks, some of which it feels like I've had for years...

Botchlas regimen has worked far far better for me than anything else I've tried, including prescriptions. I use both products twice a day, and I use a bit of BP cream on my trouble spots for prevention. I'm 90-95% clear, and am very pleased.

...btw, I'm a 30 y/o female prone to large inflamed zits and occasional cysts, no teenage skin here, and this regimen does not bother my skin...

I'm glad it's worked for so many.. Don't be discouraged when you read bad experiences, because you really have to try it for yourself. What have you got to lose? I have mild acne and gave it a try. After a week I broke out in about 30-40 tiny zits all over my tzone. I believe I had a reaction to something in one of the products, as it seemed to be more than an initial breakout. I certainly didn't help matters by using both products twice a day several times. Anyways, the breakout is on it's way out with the reintroduction of topical BP, but not harm no foul. It didn't work for me it's that simple. But just imagine how great it would be if it did, and for those it IS working for. No more countless minutes in front of the mirror applying topicals etc etc. Just wash and you're set:)

Hello, I just started this regimen on Thursday. I was on Dan's regimen, which did clear me up, but since my skin is so sensitive, I had to stop. It even left me with a scaly complexion. sad.gif I am greatful for Dan's site and his help, but my skin clearly didnt react well to it. Ever since I started Botchlas regimen, my skin is smooth and I dont have any new spots. I like how easy it is. I have very sensitive skin, but it doesnt seem to irritate me, because I use the C&C moisturizer in the day time. I pray that it continues to work for me. :wink:

i use it in supplementation with b5..it doesnt work for me by itself but with b5 it seems to keep things under control