Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

OMG Dont You Hate It When People Comment In This Way?!

At work today one of the charge nurses looked at me and said, "I love your hair! Its so nice and clean!" WTF Of course its clean! You couldve left that part out! Just because I have acne doesnt mean I am not clean and dont take care of myself. People make comments like this to me ALL the time. They could be a little more discrete about it. It drives me nuts! If she wasnt my charge nurse, I wouldve told her to shove it up her rear end

Vent over

well maybe her hair wasn't clean, or maybe yours was looking just, glowing?

Maybe she was hinting at her own personal hygeine issues? You're right, though; "clean" is a very weird word to use when describing someone's hair.

My hair is always limp and greasy-looking because it's so damn'd fine and stringy, so I would kill to have "clean" looking hair. That's just me. x)

Come on Molly!

You get given a complement and you complain! :doh::lol: Stop over-analysing everything.

Maybe she was hinting at her own personal hygeine issues? You're right, though; "clean" is a very weird word to use when describing someone's hair.

My hair is always limp and greasy-looking because it's so damn'd fine and stringy, so I would kill to have "clean" looking hair. That's just me. x)

Ben :comfort:

My daughter's pre-k teacher said that to her one morning. "you're hair looks so clean" WTF of course it was clean :evil:

Come on Molly!

You get given a complement and you complain! :doh::lol: Stop over-analysing everything.

yeah people always seem to have a problem with their nose. Mine is fine, it's pretty small so no complaints, other than the stubborn blackheads and big pores :(

yeah people always seem to have a problem with their nose. Mine is fine, it's pretty small so no complaints, other than the stubborn blackheads and big pores :(

:eh: why? noses are cute, I think.

It makes me feel uncomfortable. It is just an odd compliment. Thatd be like if a random guy walked up to me and said, "I love your boobs!"

:eh: why? noses are cute, I think.

It makes me feel uncomfortable. It is just an odd compliment. Thatd be like if a random guy walked up to me and said, "I love your boobs!"

thats a good thing, someone calling your hair clean. i try to make my hair look clean but it just deosnt happen. i have a curly fro that is currently horribly dry becuase of the accutane and beleive me most days i put it up so noone knows what the ends are lookin like. hey guys like a clean lookin girl with clean hair :)

thats a good thing, someone calling your hair clean. i try to make my hair look clean but it just deosnt happen. i have a curly fro that is currently horribly dry becuase of the accutane and beleive me most days i put it up so noone knows what the ends are lookin like. hey guys like a clean lookin girl with clean hair :)