Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jbird

Veterinarian just cured my millia in 2 days

I've had millia my whole life. Entire family of MD's including dermatologist. I have been playing with a formula I initially created for acral lick granulomas in the canine. Been sufferring skin issues esspecially bad recently. Tried my product on my face.............NO MILLIA.....They pop right out of the sweat glands on without any trauma to the skin. First time in my life to have blemish free skin. Considering my skin was covered .5 days ago it's amazing. Don't where to go from here but WANT to help others ( see if it works for others)

I've had millia my whole life. Entire family of MD's including dermatologist. I have been playing with a formula I initially created for acral lick granulomas in the canine. Been sufferring skin issues esspecially bad recently. Tried my product on my face.............NO MILLIA.....They pop right out of the sweat glands on without any trauma to the skin. First time in my life to have blemish free skin. Considering my skin was covered .5 days ago it's amazing. Don't where to go from here but WANT to help others ( see if it works for others)

I moved this to the blackhead forum as that is what milia seems to be most closely related to.

So do tell, what's the secret? :think:

what is it?? where can i get it?? i've had millia for years, well as long as i can remember, i'm now 29 and its getting worse...please help!! :wacko:

it was a cream she developed for a skin condition in dogs that she tried on her face on a whim and it worked.

bottle it & become a millionare.

Sounds interesting, but milia do not come from the sweat glands. They are formed when sebum is trapped in the pore and dead skin cells block the pore opening. That's why they are called closed comedones. The sebum comes from the sebaceous glands.

I'm assuming that the treatment is some sort of acid based formula. Let us know more about the treatment, sounds promising.

Milia are not the same thing as closed comedones, and they can indeed come from the sweat glands.

http://www.visualdxhealth.com/adult/milia.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milia

Last Seen: 26th May 2007 08:20 AM From the profile of jbird. I doubt you'll hear more from this poster.