Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I'm going away in the middle of june to the bahamas with family and friends. Was just wondering if anyone knows a suncream that gives a bit of coverage to just hide my spots a bit? Does something like this exist? I live in the UK btw.

Thanks!!

there's a really cool powder sunscreen called "Colorescience Sunforgettables" that comes with a tint as well. it is mineral based and i love that i can just brush it on over my mineral makeup without rubbing it off. it is very water resistant too which is great. its pricey though! i think around $50 for the all in one with a brush, but the refills are cheaper.

you can buy it at skinstore.com and try it out since they have a really good refund policy.

colorescience.com

skinstore.com

let me know if you try it. if you do, make sure you apply generously.

oh, one more thing... i got the 'all clear' one (no pigment) and i found it makes you look a little too white... the next time i will try the tinted one.

there's a really cool powder sunscreen called "Colorescience Sunforgettables" that comes with a tint as well. it is mineral based and i love that i can just brush it on over my mineral makeup without rubbing it off. it is very water resistant too which is great. its pricey though! i think around $50 for the all in one with a brush, but the refills are cheaper.

you can buy it at skinstore.com and try it out since they have a really good refund policy.

colorescience.com

skinstore.com

let me know if you try it. if you do, make sure you apply generously.

oh, one more thing... i got the 'all clear' one (no pigment) and i found it makes you look a little too white... the next time i will try the tinted one.

yes, you can use it at the beach... not as sticky either.

order from skinstore.com

they have cheap international shipping.... i got some and i live in hong kong.

Anyone else know of anything else? just so i have an option...would rather buy from the uk really.

thanks

Also...when a powder or foundation has SPF in it, can it be used like a face suncream? like can u still tan through it?