Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr. Strangeluv

*RAVE* Meow Mineral Cosmetics

I just wanted to give a little rave for Meow Cosmetics. Their Flawless Feline foundation is amazing and the color range is HUGE. I ordered all 3 formulas in just one color and there was a definite shade difference since the other two formulas are increasingly sheerer in coverage. Even though the Flawless Feline offers the most coverage it isn't cakey at ALL. With EDM it always seemed powdery and not as blendable as I wanted. Plus the color was too light and I didn't enjoy the...pearly look. Meow FF is matte but it still looks so incredibly natural. Plus they give you 1/4 cup of minerals for $26 for the FF formula. That is a HUGE amount. I ordered my samples in "Siamese" but the undertones were just a little too pink/brown. So I ordered some samples of "Mau" which is for warm undertones. I also ordered some samples of finishing powder, their Crystalline Glow powder, and some bronzer powder. I'll give you guys an update and some pics once I find my color.

I liked them, but had the opposite conclusion; they seemed more powdery to me than EM. Also, even with all their color choices I couldn't get a perfect match; I went through 10 samples!

The coverage is the best with Flawless Feline though. That is mineral makeup that gives true heavy coverage right there.

I've been trying out different mineral make-up's lately (trying to replace Bare Escentuals since I hear it's so bad for your skin), and the one I've liked most is Meow. Just ordered another batch of samples as I'm still trying to find the right color, but I'm sure once I do that I'll definitely stick with Meow. It seems to stay on my face much better than some of the others. Plus I have really oily skin and this has had the best staying power, goes the longest before I have to blot or powder again. Great stuff!

I started using Meow thanks to this thread. Although I wouldn't sacrifice my life for it, I really do like it and am glad I don't have to use those awful liquid foundations anymore. Flawless Feline is nice, I just can't use much on my nose or else it gets sucked into my pores, lol!

I would recommend buying samples, since they're cheap anyway :)