Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I do not believe this is a myth. I have treid this out like not jacking it for a week and i get literally like 1,2 pimples. I recently got sick and stayed home for like 8 days and was jacking it 2 times a day and i was getting pimples everywhere. Now i am just doing it once a week and my skin looks great. Of course when girls want to jack you off you really have no choice but to accept it

ummm well, i really wouldn't know (im a girl, 17), but i guess if you believe it, then stop masturbating if you want good skin.

technically doctors say it cant cause acne, but it can worsen it because of the hormonal levels increasing.

acne is all about hormones, and so is masturbation.. i can definately see a link. more research should be done on it.

The two are very related in how the body works so people should definitely test how it affects them personally. Please dont let people tell you its ridiculous or stupid or something...theres an incredible amount of ignorance about it here especially, so test it and do what works for you.

The two are very related in how the body works so people should definitely test how it affects them personally. Please dont let people tell you its ridiculous or stupid or something...theres an incredible amount of ignorance about it here especially, so test it and do what works for you.

to me it seems like i get acne from jacking off becouse i jacked off every day one time for a week and broke out ... and im like wtf!! this actually happned to me 3 times already so i bet masturbation does affect acne.

In my opinion, masturbation... rather, the state of arousal, is an indication of how balanced your hormones are. If you are horny quite often, it's a sign that your hormones are out of balance and THAT will cause excess oil and hyperkeratinzation which leadsto acne. But jacking off or not won't cure or cause acne, it's more like an indicator of your hormone levels: which is what will eventually leadto acne.

Try it, don't do the dirty deed for 30 days in a row, you won't even be able to resist and you'll have wet dreams :lol: Your hormone levels drop once it gets out, but if you are aroused and don't do it, it will stay high. Think about it.

So if you are really aroused, go ahead and do it, it's better than not doing it and torturing yourself.

Again, this is all just opinion, we all have our own.