Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This Anti-Oxident in Red wine and Green Tea and other herbal Teas seem to break me out...anyone else notice this or just me and my stupid body? Could Anti-oxidents even cause a breakout? lol or is this the wrong place to ask that...

Never heard of that, you sure you're not really sensitive to caffiene or alcohol?

Liver flush.

lol I don't think that antioxidants would necessarily make you break out, it may be the caffeine in the tea or the alcohol in red wine. Are you taking any other supplements? It may also be that those two are interfering with them.

hmm I do take supplements but nothing I can see that would cause a problem vitamins, minerals and fats.

I think maybe your right Rubber (dude where u been anyway) but im not doing any more flushes. Ah well I can live without Caffiene easy and totally limit red wine isnt a problem either. Maybe I was just trying to talk myself out of it being these 2 that cause me problems.

I think maybe your right Rubber (dude where u been anyway) but im not doing any more flushes.

Ive changed diet from my high Alkaline, Veg and low protein to a no carb or fiber medium protein high fat diet...im still working on stuff so im not doing any detoxing or rebuilding organs for the time being in an effort to test some books and web pages claims. (Im also lifting weights again so)

This Anti-Oxident in Red wine and Green Tea and other herbal Teas seem to break me out...anyone else notice this or just me and my stupid body? Could Anti-oxidents even cause a breakout? lol or is this the wrong place to ask that...

I dont think so looking at what Rosacea looks like I never have and my breakouts are acne not so much a rash. Unless im wrong in my thinking here?

I dont think so looking at what Rosacea looks like I never have and my breakouts are acne not so much a rash. Unless im wrong in my thinking here?

hmm lol it could well be, i think i need some doctors help with this and Allergies. Im 22 so and my acne varies from large to small but atm im doing 101 things wrong and about 10 things right for my acne it seems.