Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiscoBloodbath

garnier fructis?

I use it and love it. I have super dry hair so the conditioner isn't enough every day-- I supplement with a Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Conditioner and Aussie 3-Minute Miracle. It's worth it for the yummy smell. :D

I personally hate it. It never conditions for me and always leave my hair tangly. The only thing is the lovely smell,, but i do have to say that it is my dog's shampoo and she always looks lovely after i use it on her. ;]

Anyway, I looovvee Nature's Gate Jojoba Shampoo/Conditioner. I used it for a good two months. Currently I am using Mane N' Tail and my hair likes it.

BTW.. I only shampoo once every two weeks so i am realllyy picky about conditioners.

I HATE Garnier Fructis it always leaves my hair really greasy and dank and horrible!!

but I think this is just me because no one else in my house has this problem so I wouldn't take my advice to heart all that much. Its really strange the state it leaves my hair in though, it looks like it was never washed!!

And I love that Ben knows which shampoo and conditioner are the best, gotta be looking after those locks! ;)