Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I start Accutane in like a little less than 3 weeks, and until then my derm is keeping me on my Doxycycline..Well since about Spring Break Ive been taking 2 pills a day, instead of the 1 pill a day he put me on..I had my appt like the first week of May, and I told him I was taking it 2 times a day which he said was fine..And I should keep doing that until I start Accutane..Well I have 2 Doxycycline pills left so I asked my mom to refill it tomorrow..She got all upset at me and said they wont fill it since I already got it filled once this month, and I should only be taking one a day..But my derm said it was fine to take 2! Im soooooo pissed off, my prescription does say only once a day, so is it the derms fault? I cant go like almost 3 weeks with absolutely no pills, my face will seriously go INSANE! Im so upset, I dont know what to do

how is it the derms fault. u started taking it twice a day before his permission. taking it twice a day probably would be fine so thats why he said it was fine.

how is it the derms fault. u started taking it twice a day before his permission. taking it twice a day probably would be fine so thats why he said it was fine.

Well he said it was good that I started taking 2 a day since thats what he was going to bump me up to anyways..But he never re-wrote the prescription so I could get twice as many..Ill be calling him tomorrow so hopefully it will get sorted out..I didnt mean like hes an idiot or something when I said it was his fault : /