Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

my daughter loves this milk that I think she calls sunflower milk. Has anyone heard of it? Is it ok for acne prone people? And what brand of green tea is a good brand that I can get her. I think she use to drink the green tea from sobe. Is that one a good one?

Thanks

It's probably full of sugar (the Sobe green tea), which isn't so good.

Buy loose leaf tea from a reputable brand like Tao of Tea or Rishi tea and brew it at home using a french press.

yeah the sobe one is loaded with unnecessary sugar. you could get organic green tea in tea bags, or brew leafs at home. I've never heard of sunflower milk, where do you buy it?

yeah the sobe one is loaded with unnecessary sugar. you could get organic green tea in tea bags, or brew leafs at home. I've never heard of sunflower milk, where do you buy it?

I think my daughter bought it at vons

I think my daughter bought it at vons

ok I found out what the milk is. It is called sun milk. And it is milk it is just non fat milk and it has 1% sunflower oil added to it so it has the creamy taste like 2% or whole milk just not the fat of those 2 milks. It is only sold in southern cali and las vegas as of now.

well, if she's sensitive to dairy it'll break her out, but the only way to tell is to take all dairy out of her diet for a set amount of time (a month would be ideal). myself, i can have just about all the cheese / yogurt i want and not break out (but i don't drink milk), but there's definitely people who are very sensitive to dairy products. it all varies on an individual basis, and may be different for each individual at different points in their life.

reality is chaos.