Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

lol ive been applying to so many jobs lately, and i keep forgetting which places ive applied to. I almost turned in my library application for this lifeguarding job.

Grrr one of them better freaking call me.

Lol @ the lifeguarding job.

Maybe you should just make a list. It'll keep you more organized. Whichever one you have an appointment with or whichever job you didn't get, you can mark it up :)

Lol @ the lifeguarding job.

Maybe you should just make a list. It'll keep you more organized. Whichever one you have an appointment with or whichever job you didn't get, you can mark it up :)

lol that's a good idea

i want a job :(, get me one, john :D

Do you have any connections to people who currently work at any of the places you're applying to? My friends in high school who did the cashier/lifeguarding/busser type jobs never seemed to get them without connections. Especially for those types of summer jobs that have lots of teenagers without much other work experience competing for them, the people who get hired tend to be the ones that have someone already inside vouching for them, not so much the people who just handed them an application. Of the couple of jobs like that I applied for in high school, I never heard back from any of them, and it wasn't because I wasn't qualified so much as that I didn't think to pull strings. If you don't have a connection, try to speak with the person in charge of hiring when you turn in your applications so that they have a better image of you than just what it says on paper.

amen these bastards at starbucks said they would call this weekend for my schedule next week, after they did my background check.

they havent called and god knows what they mightve discovered

lol ive been applying to so many jobs lately, and i keep forgetting which places ive applied to. I almost turned in my library application for this lifeguarding job.

Grrr one of them better freaking call me.

Respect. Proactive is the way to go. When I was applying for jobs to find a job, I was interviewing up to 3 times in the same day. I applied to over a hundred jobs. It is funny how I became a nuclear engineer. :D

I have the whole world in the hands of my fantastic calculating and design abilities. :D

Case closed.

:ninja:

If the jobs you applied for aren't calling you, I suggest you call them and ask them about the status of your application. Employers like people to really show them how much they want the job. Keep calling or visiting them until you hear the word NO.